Adding Dining Plan...???

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I have a room only ressie with an AP rate. Is it possible to add the dining plan to this reservation? Or would it be better if we get the TIW card? Can I get a TIW card at WDW? I don't think I have enough time to order one before we leave.

THank you!

1) Yes, if you make it a ticketless AP package with dining. It will not remain a room-only reservation. You'll need to pay the balance at 45 days out, and the package change and cancellation rules will apply.

2) It's up to you whether or not the TIW card will be better. Are you making multiple trips on your AP? Concentrating on TS rather than CS? Staying at a resort whose CS accepts TIW? Traveling over major holidays, when the TIW is blacked out? There's lots of factors to add together.

3) Yes. It's preferred to buy them at WDW - because TIW is activated at the time of purchase, not when it is first used. You can purchase one at any Guest Services at the theme parks or DTD.

TDC Nala - thank you!
Yes, we are returning to WDW in June. If I get the TIW card, I will not get a dining plan in June. IS there somewhere that lists what CS locations accept TIW? We are staying at AKL, so my main question is does Mara accept TIW?

No, Mara does not.

The nine CS locations that accept it are: the four value resort food courts, the POFQ food court, the SSR counter service, and the three Disney-operated CS restaurants at Animal Kingdom park (Pizzafari, Restaurantosaurus and Flame Tree Barbecue).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter