Adding DDP to trip

OWJAY

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if you can add the DDP once you get to check-in at your hotel. :confused3

I am pretty sure you can, but it does tend to add some time to the check in process.

I'm afraid not. If you go to the WDW web site and look at the DDP, down near the bottom it states that the DDP must be purchased prior to arrival, but it doesn't say how far in advance it must be purchased. I believe I read here on that DIS that it must be added at least five days prior to check in.

The DDP must be added on no later than 3 days prior to arrival.
The only ones who pay for DDP at check in are those using DVC points.

Thanks everyone. If you have to add it on prior to check-in can you ring disney and add it just before we go (about a week before)

If you booked through a TA, you will need to go through them. If you booked through DIsney, you can call them.
You will also have to add the same type of MYW ticket since the DDP is part of a MYW package.
Your best bet is to contact Disney or your TA and handle it, and don't wait to the last minute.

If you rented a reservation from a DVC member, that member will need to call Member Services to add the DDP to your reservation for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!