Adding Days to Trip

AugustDisney

Mouseketeer
How hard would it be to add days to my trip AFTER I get to Disney? My fiance and I are heading to Boardwalk from 10/16-10/21 for our honeymoon. He lost his job the other day and that was the main reason we were going for such a short trip (lack of vacation time with his old job).

Ideally, we would like to maybe stay until 10/23 or 10/24. We'd be open to switching hotels as long as it wasn't a more expensive one. I think our flights can be switched fairly easy (Southwest), so that shouldn't be an issue. I know adding the park days/meal plan won't be a problem either, just wondering about the hotel.

If you know you want to add to your reservation I'd call Monday and see if you can add to your current reservation. If yyou wait and add there you will probably be paying rack rate.

You could book a room only right now and just pay 1 night deposit if you are concerned about $$ and paying beforehand.

The current discount has a last day to book at the end of the month. You really want to consider booking a RO now, or you're likely to pay rack rate at Disney. A RO res will have a six day cancellation policy (five days, but if you think six, then you won't have penalties.)

LindyN said:
The current discount has a last day to book at the end of the month. You really want to consider booking a RO now, or you're likely to pay rack rate at Disney. A RO res will have a six day cancellation policy (five days, but if you think six, then you won't have penalties.)

What's RO?

RO = Room Only. No theme park tickets, no dining plan.

You can have enough tickets on the first part of your trip to cover the extra days.

Even if you are at Disney on a vacation package, they do not extend a package at the resort.

LindyN said:
RO = Room Only. No theme park tickets, no dining plan.

You can have enough tickets on the first part of your trip to cover the extra days.

Even if you are at Disney on a vacation package, they do not extend a package at the resort.

Ah, got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter