Adding a Picture to your Signature

dorazio8

DISNEY FANATIC - I DREAM IN DISNEY
I just need to know how i put a picture at the bottom of my page, after i leave a reply, i see people have pictures at the bottom of their screens how would i do that.
Thanks for any help

Kim

Okay, go to User CP at the top left of this page, go to " edit signature". Find a image you want to put in it and put it like this: :flower:

I did that, but mine is showing up as a link instead of the picture. Can you help?

see the img tags that dark dancer posted. They are required for it to be a picture rather than a link

I used them but it wasn't working. I moved the picture from winkflash to shutterfly a nd it worked. I guess winkflash doesn't support that or something. Thanks for the help.

vicceja said:
Hi! :wave:

Just TEsting...ugh

That photo is on your computer, in your C: drive. You can't link directly to your own computer. You have to upload the photo to a server somewhere where it will be accessible to everyone.

A good, easy one to use is Photobucket.com, which is free, easy to use, and will give you the correct code to paste into your signature to link to it. (It gives several codes, so be sure to use the correct one, the one for bulletin boards.

You can also use the DISboards photo gallery which is also free. If you want to put your photo there just log on with your regular username and password, go to MyGallery, then upload your photo. To get the photo's URL address for the link, in MyGallery click thumbnail photo to get to the full size photo, then right click the full size photo and select properties. Cut and paste the URL into your signature and add the beginning and ending image tags.

Hi! :wave:

I did it! I transferred my photos to shutterfly and it worked....ooohhh I'm so happy...hehe :cool1: :cool1:

47b5d932b3127cce929e4e5bd63b00000010108Ics27Vsxcw

"We know just enough to be more confused than you are."

Love that Caskbill!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter