Adding a person to my stateroom

tschaan

Mouseketeer
So, DS and I are driving to WDW this June before our cruise. DH will be flying in to join us 2 days before the cruise leaves. DS and I have 6 day park hoppers. I will probably upgrading my ticket to an AP during the trip. My question is can we buy DH a one day ticket and can he use magical express from MCO or do we need to pick him up at the airport? Thanks! We are staying on property at PO-R

Wait you say he is coming after you?

If so you are good.

Buy him a ticket and upload him on your MDE account with the ticket. As long as you are booked, you can book his FP+ at 60 day even though he is not on the room reservation.

Immediately on arrival tell the front desk he will be joining you and the dates. Have them add him to ME so that he can get to the hotel. They will give you a MB for him at the resort (I just added someone end of December and they were letting you pick colors from old smaller ones). I often have my DS join me later and getting ME not a problem as long as I added him at the front desk.

Wait you say he is coming after you?

If so you are good.

Buy him a ticket and upload him on your MDE account with the ticket. As long as you are booked, you can book his FP+ at 60 day even though he is not on the room reservation.

Immediately on arrival tell the front desk he will be joining you and the dates. Have them add him to ME so that he can get to the hotel. They will give you a MB for him at the resort (I just added someone end of December and they were letting you pick colors from old smaller ones). I often have my DS join me later and getting ME not a problem as long as I added him at the front desk.

Thanks! How will they know that he has ME at the airport?

You need to call Disney or your TA and have them add ME when you have his flight number-- have all the other info as well just in case they can not find it -- arrival time airport he is departing from...

Thanks! How will they know that he has ME at the airport?

Front desk typed all that information into the computer so when DS checked in it was right there. If he has any old MB then make sure it is linked to your account and that will work as well if front desk links to him there.

I've done it many times with no issues.

You need to call Disney or your TA and have them add ME when you have his flight number-- have all the other info as well just in case they can not find it -- arrival time airport he is departing from...

If OP has a package room then he can not be added before she gets there. If she does they will charge him for the same tickets. She would have to add him at check-in and front desk can handle it.

Front desk typed all that information into the computer so when DS checked in it was right there. If he has any old MB then make sure it is linked to your account and that will work as well if front desk links to him there.

I've done it many times with no issues.

If OP has a package room then he can not be added before she gets there. If she does they will charge him for the same tickets. She would have to add him at check-in and front desk can handle it.

Of course! He has several old magic bands! I just wanted to make it as easy on him as possible since I am usually leading him around Disney! Thank you! That is a huge relief! I really didn't want to have to buy him a 6 day ticket or leave the parks to pick him up!

Of course! He has several old magic bands! I just wanted to make it as easy on him as possible since I am usually leading him around Disney! Thank you! That is a huge relief! I really didn't want to have to buy him a 6 day ticket or leave the parks to pick him up!

Just double check your MDE to make sure the MB he takes is listed as active.
I would write the MB number down so when you check in at resort you can make sure they link the same one.
If you are under adult capacity just have him added on the room right away at arrival.
I'm usually over adult so a per night fee, so I have them start the date on his actual arrival date.
And make sure while you are there that they add him to Magical Express, you giving them arrival info.
He'll have to grab his bag himself but I'm thinking you will have his cruise bags with you already (at least I bring DS stuff so he travels light).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter