Adding 1 to O’Hana Ressie

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by sommergirl25, Sep 1, 2018.

1. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

Hello. I have a reservation for 5 at O’Hana in November. My dad has decided to join us for this trip and I need to add him to our reservation. I have set up a reservation finder with touring plans but wanted to get opinions on whether or not we can add him upon arrival. We are staying offsite this year and mainly doing Universal but O’Hana is our absolute favorite meal and we can’t miss it.

2. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

5 going to 6 shouldn’t be an issue. Keep checking but you should be fine.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

You can also try to find a new ADR for 1 or 2 people. If you do, you can ask at the check in to be seated together. Of course, there is no guarantee, however I have always been Lucky.

sommergirl25 likes this.
  5. WishUponAStarryNight

WishUponAStarryNight DIS Veteran

Have you called Disney to ask that he be added to your ADR? I’ve had success that way.

6. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

Thank you!

7. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

Not yet! I will do that! Thanks!

8. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

I may try that also! Thank you!

9. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

We just had an instance like this (except our ADR was for 3 people and we needed it to be for 4). I stressed over it because it never opened up and I checked right through the day of our ADR. I did call dining reservations and they could not change it because it wasn't showing availability. In the end, the lady at the podium at Ohana didn't even bat an eye and said it's fine. Good luck and I hope you have same results.

10. supersnoop

supersnoop What time is the three o'clock parade?

‘Ohana does have tables for 3, so adding one in that scenario will depend entirely on how many people show up for their reservations that evening. Adding one to a party of 5 will have a much better chance at the podium, but make sure you have a backup plan if you’re turned away.

Hopefully likes this.