Add-on paper arrived in less than a week!

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Last Saturday I talked to my guide to ask him to do a 200 point add-on to our original BCV purchase from last month. The paperwork arrived today 6 days later. Just thought I would let everyone know that maybe paperwork is getting out a little quicker now.

Congratulations Terry on your add on!! (I am feeling pretty deprived with only 150 BCV and 200 BWV);) ;)

Sorry Karen! I didn't mean to! The phone call was really too easy to make! The payment on the other hand won't be! But we will have lots of years worth of fun and family memories so I guess it will be worth it!

:D :D :D :D JK- Terry- I am very happy for you!!!!! You will love that time with your family- they grow up too fast! (my oldest is graduating college this year). The great thing about DVC is we went down for NYE with friends and family and all the 20 somethings said it was their best NYE ever. I know you will have no trouble using those points over the years.

Terry.... I was surprised how fast our paperwork arrived! Congrats on that add on!!! Woooo hooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter