Add Moana segment to Fantasmic!

Jason Ross

Earning My Ears
I know, I know..Fantasmic! is perfect just the way it is but i was just thinking about how beautiful they could incorporate a Moana segment in the water. Here is my idea:

• Intro: (chanting song Tuloau Tagaloa/An Innocent Warrior plays) A large stingray appears slightly under the water glowing very bright blue and travels across the river.
  • Moana canoe then appears, lights up (stars on the sail twinkle). The boat maybe is lead by Maui as a large animation hawk and face characters of Moana and the chief singing "We know the way" or some other song like "How far I'll go"

Anyway just an idea. Thought it would fit well someplace with the water/boat.

Thoughts?

I love your idea. Hopefully somebody will read it and consider it in the future. We are huge Moana fans in our family. We first saw it at downtown Disney on thanksgiving and fell in love with it. As we are from Australia it was not released til the 26th of Jan so we got to see it early before we went home. So far my teenager has seen it 4 times and says it is her favourite Disney movie it knocked off little mermaid from the number one spot for her.

My daughter would probably say that the entire Fantasmic! show should be about Moana - that is the level of her Moana love! But she would like your idea, too. :)

I think Tamatoa is a missed opportunity for something to add to any nighttime show.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Tamatoa could be all lit up chasing the boat somehow kinda like how the croc chases the columbia (hook) during the peter pan segment..

Disney should have thought ahead and made the Moana Musical instead of the Frozen one that we currently have. It would probably have more repeatability like Aladdin did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter