Adam and Katie's wedding PJ -10/2/2010 SBP/SCP need floral advice!!

Loveeee your floral choices! Isn't it starting to feel more "real" now! I am so excited for you!

Oh, I love the flowers soooo much...especially your bouquet! It makes me wish I was having something more girly! I'm glad you are having good luck with Rosie. Your lucky you got to talk to her so quickly and actually got prices. I got all of that like a month ago, and that was because I kept emailing my planner asking for it. :mad:

Okay, sorry, won't load my drama on here! I like all your ideas for decor...and it is a good way to reuse those pomanders!

I'm sorry hun! I wonder why it took you so long to get prices and stuff :confused3

I'm glad you like my bouquet... once i saw it i was obsessed with it! :love: I found it accidentally believe it or not! funny when things happen that way :upsidedow

I love your bouquets and the boutineers. and I think the pomanders are really cute and they'll look good on the tables.

Thank you! :cutie:

Really like your colour scheme hun, and your bouquet will be gorgeous!

Rachel

Thanks Rach!! :goodvibes

I'm getting so excited! i'm still on a hunt for a navy blue, fuchsia, and yellow inspiration board but as soon as i find one i'm posting it! I'm so excited to see it all come together! :yay:

Loveeee your floral choices! Isn't it starting to feel more "real" now! I am so excited for you!

It is!!! Right after i got off the phone with Rosie my aunt called to let me know that the boardwalk is all booked (as a wedding gift she is letting me use her DVC points for the honeymoon portion of the trip) :thumbsup2 Its strange how everything seems to be happening all at once! Gets me alittle nervous but in a good way! ;)

i'm glad you like the floral! I was so upset when DF said no gerbera daisies so i did second guess doing these but the more i look at them and try to imagine it i think it'll be perfect!

It looks like things are really coming together for you, I love all your floral ideas, very classy yet creative! I agree totally with you about Rosie she did the same for me, I was lost on a few ideas and she was very good at making suggestions and describing how it would look and what it would cost etc... I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Looking forward to reading more!

It looks like things are really coming together for you, I love all your floral ideas, very classy yet creative! I agree totally with you about Rosie she did the same for me, I was lost on a few ideas and she was very good at making suggestions and describing how it would look and what it would cost etc... I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Looking forward to reading more!

She really did help me out alot! She said she'd be emailing me some pictures to use as a reference too :thumbsup2 Can't wait to get those and start showing them off! hahaha

I told her i wanted to get a fresh flower to put in my hair... i originally wanted a white gerbera daisy but i dont know if it'll look funny since really the only gerbera daisies will be in my bouquet. She said she thinks i could still get away with it since i'll be holding them... but she is also going to email me some other flowers in different hair styles to help me make that decision. :woohoo:

Ok so this was the best i could find...

6a00e554ee8a228833011571cf5172970b.jpg

Eh! No what i'm thinking but its close enough... to better help your imaginations i found these

FL010006-763873.jpg

Obviously not rose petals (i think they're plumeria) but this is the bright pop of color i'm looking for! :thumbsup2

17010.jpg

These wll be on the chairs... the ribbon will be a solid fuchia and the petals inside will be the bright yellow and fuchsia

As a refresher here are the navy blue suits the guys will be wearing

37622000913_0_ALB.jpg

The girls dresses... imagine in navy blue

019.jpg

That enough visual? :rotfl: Sorry i'm trying to imagine everything all at once and i figured this was a good way to do it!

Oh, everything looks so good! I love your colours so much, and they will go so well @ SBP. I love all the visuals :goodvibes

Those are great visuals! I love the petals!! And the blue tux is so neat. I can't wait to see everything all together.

Oh, everything looks so good! I love your colours so much, and they will go so well @ SBP. I love all the visuals :goodvibes

Thanks girls! I was worried it would be a sensory overload :rolleyes: I think everything is going to be lovely! I really am getting sooooo excited! :banana:

Love the floral details!
Boys get all weird about some of the strangest things! :rolleyes1 I'm glad it is working out for you!
PS love the flower balls!

I think all the colours and flowers will look beautiful. And don't forget if you need a new BM, i'm there for you ;)

the floral looks beautiful, I think the yellow will look really nice! I think flower balls are awesome and even better that they can double as centerpieces. :thumbsup2

Love the floral details!
Boys get all weird about some of the strangest things! :rolleyes1 I'm glad it is working out for you!
PS love the flower balls!

Thanks Jamie! I can't wait to see how my bouquet turns out! :cloud9:

everything looks great katie! the colors are so nice together

Thanks Sweetie! How are things going with your wedding?

I think all the colours and flowers will look beautiful. And don't forget if you need a new BM, i'm there for you ;)

Claire you are my "on-call" bridesmaid! so if you are stalking my wedding and i run over to you with an extra pomander in my hands just know that its because you're filling in! :laughing:

a little late but just wanted to say I love your flower choices :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes

the floral looks beautiful, I think the yellow will look really nice! I think flower balls are awesome and even better that they can double as centerpieces. :thumbsup2

I love the pomanders... i know they aren't everyones cup of tea but i think they add something alittle different to a bridal party. A little bit off eye candy if you will. :cutie: And it will be really pretty to use them as the centerpieces at the DP.

its going...the few things I need to get finished I am waiting on outside people. which is annoying..I'm not the one slacking! :laughing:

Quick little update....

I got the call from Davids bridal that both the BM dresses and the sashes have arrived! woohoo!!! I texted both my sisters to let them know and see if they could meet me there for pick them up on monday but of course neither one can. (typical) So i'm going to get them myself on monday after work and i'll keep them at my house until they can come get them. As soon as i can i'll post pics of them for you. So excited to see them in the correct colors! hehehe

Just wanted to pop by and play a bit of catch up. :goodvibes Looove the floral you decided on! If I wasn't such an avid fan of orchids, I definitely would have included hydrangeas in my floral too. They're very pretty. :thumbsup2 Yay for the BM dresses being in!! Love the visuals you posted, dear! All that color will be so prettiful. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter