Ad Spuriously Redirects To Blank Page

cwis

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,
I am facing a major usability issue: whenever I go to the forum using my iPhone, some ad redirects me to a blank page. This is not a popup, the location is rewritten and the blank page spuriously replaces the forum (hitting back does not work).

Here is a screen:
IMG_0527.png

FWIW, I have an IP based in France. I kept trying to reach the Dis and after a while it worked once again, I believe the faulting ad was capped.
I do not want to use an ad blocker, let me know if there is something that I might do to help you solve this.

If you could send this screenshot via email to admin@wdwinfo.com and let us know where you were on the site specifically (like, which forum or if you were in a thread), that would be great. Google does crazy things with ads sometimes and we get rid of them as this happens.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip, I'll email the next time I face this issue. (The forum just came back after the daily unexpected database issue and so far I've not seen this ad.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter