Actress Hillary Swank Pregnant with Twins at 48

Whatever works for her. I had mine at 36 and 40 because that is when I wanted them. I am in pretty good shape for a 54 year old but my patience is currently being taxed with my teens. I think 40 was my own personal maximum age to have babies.

I am only 44 but my kids are 18 and 16 and there is not enough money in the WORLD to convince me to have a baby at this age.

But, you know, she apparently tried a long time for this and they have means, so I'm very happy for her and wish her the best.

I'm happy for her! Personally though, I'm glad to be 38 and my only child is 18. I had plenty of energy when he was young, the all-nighters with a newborn really didn't bother me. I could not picture myself having a baby even at 38 much less 48! But as someone said above she will have many more resources available to her than the average mom, so it should be no problem!

I am her age. I couldn't even imagine starting all over again, let alone with twins! :scared1:

Good for her though. Wishing her all the best!! 🍼👶🍼👶
I promise I’m not picking on you, but just using your comment as a jumping off point. I’ve heard people make this kind of comment about “can’t imagine starting over at such-and-such age” so many times before yet no one seems to recognize the fallacy in it. She’s not starting over. She’s just getting started and she’s no doubt as fresh and eager and full of anticipation as anyone else who is becoming a first time parent, whether they’re 22 or 31 or whatever. It’s not like she’s been parenting for the past 20 years and is now being handed two new babies. She’s not worn down yet, her energy reserves are still full. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!