Activities for adults who don’t drink alcohol?

Hello Dis Board Family,

My wife and I are preparing for our first Disney Cruise in September 2022. We don’t drink alcohol, but a lot of what we see in videos, on the boards, and on various websites like DCLFan.com, we notice that there seems to be a lot of activities for those who drink alcohol.

We would love to enjoy some of the lounges and other activities. What are your favorite activities that don’t involve alcohol?

Any advice for an adults only trip would be appreciated. We are going on a 3 Night Bahama Cruise on the Dream with stops at Nassau and Castaway Cay. We plan on staying on the ship in Nassau.
Bingo and trivia nights!

We went to Dueling Pianos one night after our Palo dinner and never felt any pressure to order drinks at all

The only thing that is out is really the tasting classes that are an up charge anyways as others have said. My husband and I don’t drink and the thought of what can we do without drinking has never crossed our mind there is so much to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter