Activities booking...

steves100

DIS Veteran
My Activities are available on 2-25. Are the check in time still 12:00AM?

Thanks platiinum member and trying for a cabana.

My Activities are available on 2-25. Are the check in time still 12:00AM?

Thanks platiinum member and trying for a cabana.

Or.. Is the check in time : )
Both the online check in window and the excursion/activity booking windows open at midnight eastern time (whatever time that is where you live).

One thing, however, on occasion one window or the other may be delayed. Sometimes both are. This delay can be for a few minutes up to hours. Just be patient.

Remember that's it's EST, not your local time zone. This past weekend I had the activities open maybe 3 min before check in. You don't have to Finnish check in before activities.

If you want a cabana. Book that activity first. Then any other excursions. You can do online check-in after that or later. Check-in will give you a PAT , so you want to do that if you care about your PAT, but excursions and especially cabanas fill up faster.

If you want a cabana. Book that activity first. Then any other excursions. You can do online check-in after that or later. Check-in will give you a PAT , so you want to do that if you care about your PAT, but excursions and especially cabanas fill up faster.

Platinum cruisers do not have to choose a PAT, they may show up whenever they want to.

Platinum cruisers do not have to choose a PAT, they may show up whenever they want to.

Good point. Thanks for clarifying that lorimay! All the more reason to ignore online check-in at first, and focus on the activities booking. Point is, you can book your activities before you do your check-in, and that they are two separate things.

Oh, and make sure you are already Paid-in-Full, or you won't be able to book anything.

What happened with me is that the online check-in seemed "locked" until I booked an activity. Then it opened.

But I agree...if you're going for a cabana, do that immediately.

Yep, was able to get one last cruise...

IT'S TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! Concierge should NOT be allowed to take EVERY spot on a double dip!

Darn right. And then they should also hold back cabanas from those Platinum cruisers so Gold members can get some. And also hold some back for Silver members. And probably hold a few back for brand new cruisers, because CC members should NOT be allowed to take EVERY spot!

See the problem in your argument yet? I can see from your picture that you are quite angry and I understand your situation, but your argument that Concierge should be limited in their extra privileges so that you may use your extra privileges is not really holding water.

We've never had a cabana so I don't know what the area is like where they are at. Is there room for more to be built? Seems like there's always a demand for them.

We've never had a cabana so I don't know what the area is like where they are at. Is there room for more to be built? Seems like there's always a demand for them.
Im sorry what level are you?????

Your talking apples and oranges....

Concierge and Platinum get to reserve on THE SAME DAY!!!!

The issue is its automated for Concierge, why is that fair?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter