Activities: Book Now

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by LCoulter, Aug 12, 2018.

1. LCoulter

LCoulter Whoah Mouse

When I click on the Book Now in Activities on the My Cruise Reservations, I see that you can click next to advance thru the days in you itinerary but there are no activities listed to book. Am I missing something? Is this where I would be able to book character dining or Palo or is nothing showing up because everything is booked? I actually don’t want either of these but wanted to see what other options there were.

What I am interested in is gingerbread house making and Rainforest Room which as of last year, you had to book that when you board.

2. southerngirl528

southerngirl528 Dreamin' of Maui

Hmmm. Are you PIF and in your booking window?? If you are in your booking window for your CC status (or if you have not cruised DCL), you should be able to go to the day you want, then at the bottom of the page it offers choices like :Adult Dining, Spa Services, Onboard Activities, and you click on the one you want, and then it should load a page with all the possible choices that day for that category. When you see the one you want, click on it to see the times available to choose.

If you are outside of your booking window, the activity choices are not going to show up for booking. I'm no expert, but that's how I book! :cutie:

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

4. LCoulter

LCoulter Whoah Mouse

I am paid in full, silver and at 90 days. When I click on any of those things... dining, spa, activities, shore excursions...they all come back with zero results. Very frustrating. My check in process did not go smoothly either as that wasn’t even available as an option until after 6 am.

southerngirl528 likes this.
  5. southerngirl528

Wow. Is it too late to call DCL? I can't recall what time they close on Sunday evening. You might need some web help. I would try and call them! Good luck!

6. tlprice

tlprice DIS Veteran

Mine says that sometimes because the site is having issues. Try using another web browser. Sometimes that helps.

7. southerngirl528

This is true! Maybe that will help! :cutie:

8. steph12

steph12 Mouseketeer

Mine did this exact same thing, and I had to shut my computer down completely and restart it, and then it worked. It's very frustrating!

9. disneylove69

disneylove69 DIS Veteran

Disney sites always crash. If you stop at CC see if it will let you get snorkels. If so then what you want is probably full.

10. tlprice

tlprice DIS Veteran

If something is sold out, you will still be able to see it, but it will say sold out.

11. southerngirl528

??? No entiendo..... :)

12. MichelleCanada

MichelleCanada Mouseketeer

This has helped me in the past. I called DCL and they told me to clear my browser history and that has helped every time I run into this problem. They also told me to make sure that no one else is logged in my account at the same time on another device.

13. MSPeeler

MSPeeler DISnerd

I don't think we can book Gingerbread House making or Rainforest Room from there. Gingerbread House is on-board only, and Rainforest Room is under Gifts & Amenities to order "pre-cruise" here: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/ [You can call in the order]
    You can only get the length of cruise passes once on board.

14. LCoulter

LCoulter Whoah Mouse

The items finally started showing up almost 24 hours late. Luckily there wasn’t anything I was interested in because a lot are sold out already.

15. LCoulter

LCoulter Whoah Mouse

This is what I heard too but was just checking to make sure Disney didn’t suddenly make it an option to book on line.

MSPeeler likes this.
  16. disneylove69

disneylove69 DIS Veteran

That's because platinum, gold get first choice.

17. LCoulter

LCoulter Whoah Mouse

Yes, I know but also the silvers had 24 hour head start on me too, at least the ones that were able to check in at midnight.