Across the Atlantic and up Main Street USA - Our July 2012 adventure!

Okay, so I am so ashamed of not posting in here about our trip! I promise to start a trip report very soon especially since we have just booked next years trip!!! A very different trip so will share all when I get some time to sit down and tell our story!

How exciting you have another trip planned. I'll be patiently waiting to hear all the details of both!

My poor deserted trip report!!

Well its been ages since our trip and as I have said we have actually booked a new one so I am going to upload some pics today and share some of the fantastic things we did while we were away. We really did have an amazing holiday which passed way too quickly. The activities we lined up worked out perfectly and noone wanted to come home.

As our ADRs are already booked for this year and I am sooo in the Disney mood I will try super hard to get something on here!

Finally got some pictures uploaded so will make a start on this report. Words may be sparse as it was quite a while ago but I will share some of the photos and remember what I can!

The trip to Manchester and the flight to Orlando was actually quite easy. Virgin flight was great and the girls were so good keeping themselves busy. Car pickup was also easy and we were on our way home in our huge car before we knew it. The car was enormous! It felt like driving a truck - I loved it!!!!

Arriving on the monorail!

DSC00581_zps23536e29.jpg

DSC00680_zpse8961e40.jpg

The villa was lovely and after a trip to Publix for supplies and a swim in the pool we had an early night and hoped that the jet lag would be kind.

DSC00691_zpsb42ee958.jpg

DSC00693_zps7e3ea5d6.jpg

Taking advantage of the tendency to rise early on the first day due to jet lag Dad and DH went off to Port Canaveral again this year for their fishing trip.
They had a great time and caught lots of fish. They have used the same company 3 times now and love the relaxed atmosphere and the friendliness of the people who run the boat.

P1080421_zps71ae488a.jpg

Mum, the girls and I had a slow morning getting ready but were still ready to go shopping pretty early! In fact we were at the Premium Outlets before they opened!!! Dashed jet lag!

DSC00602_zps74d83c34.jpg

We spend some $$ and DD10 bought herself some converse trainers. After we had finished we made our way to Downtown Disney for a look round and our first little taste of Disney. We looked in all the stores and the girls had a great time.

DSC00605_zps639f7c2a.jpg

A serious pose!

DSC00677_zps0c3a92d7.jpg

Cheeky monkey!

DSC00678_zps3e0f8c7f.jpg

Certificates for playing Puffles in Duffles!

DSC00628_zps65e7de57.jpg

I bet everyone has this photo!

DSC00662_zps01bb2b08.jpg

Katie overjoyed to find her favourite bear!

DSC00672_zpsd3b22589.jpg

DSC00673_zps27f2af4c.jpg

DSC00610_zps180411c3.jpg

Of course we enjoyed an ice cream! They were massive!

DSC00639_zps818203eb.jpg

After meeting the boys again we headed back to the villa to get cleaned up for our dinner at O'Hanas. We had never had dinner there before so were really looking forward to it. Of course, since it was the 3rd July we were also hoping to be able to watch the fireworks from the beach there too. The dinner was fantastic. Why had we not eaten there before????

DSC00742_zpsbfad3dd4.jpg

We made our way to the beach afterwards and the girls played in the sand until the fireworks started. It was a lovely night although there was some thunder and lightening near the MK so it was delayed by over an hour. We didnt mind waiting though and they were so worth the wait.

DSC00758_zpsb08a518b.jpg

100_0256_zps48845653.jpg

We headed for home and to bed as everyone was exhausted. We were traveling to see friends the next day and were really excited to spend time with them. A fantastic first day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter