Account details not currently able to be edited?

Anybody have an update to this??

I can't edit any of my personal details at all. I also just get the Your full account details are not currently editable message

For me it's not just the avatar details ... but any of the personal info in the 'about' section as well

I have the same issue. I assumed it was because I have a new account (can't access my old one.)

They never tell anybody anything. Stuff just gets disabled for reasons. Stuff is broken for a year+. Whatever.

We've raised these issues to the admins. In the meantime, if you would like me to update your profile for you please send me a private message and I will take care of it.

I haven't been able to edit my "About" section either. My ex-parnter's name is still on there, despite us separating in 2019 and I now have a new partner and a 1 year old son with him 🙈 It's quite annoying that my ex's name is up there without any way to edit/remove it! 😔

I have this issue. is there a way to resolve it please? I would like to add and edit things in my details and also add an avatar. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter