Accessing hotel booking

WanderlustNZ

DIS Veteran
While I can log in and see that I do indeed have a RPR booking, I can’t see any reference to how much money I still owe (it only shows me the full cost prior to paying the deposit). It also doesn’t appear that I can pay off the remainder online.
I’m wondering if there is something I’m missing?

Part of my budgeting strategy is to pay off all large costs before leaving on a trip. I also track the dollar and try to pay for things when it looks okay (as opposed to ‘terrible’ which it is most days at present).

I know I could probably ring, but if there is an option to settle my bill online, please could someone let me know how to go about this.

Thanks in advance.

There is not an option to pay in full online. You have to call them to get it arranged. An option is to purchase gift cards online and use them to pay in full when you get there.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/gift-cards/index.html

Thanks Damo. It looks like I will just need to call them.

I would love to buy some gift cards, but it seems that they only ship domestically. I have bought a few days worth of dining plan though as I figure that will help me budget a bit. Especially since I have been eyeing up a few of the more expensive counter service meals.

You can prepay in full for the hotel room

Contact info I have if you need it

They use a system of you faxing the required info and your copy of your cc to pay your room off in advance

You can prepay in full for the hotel room

Contact info I have if you need it

They use a system of you faxing the required info and your copy of your cc to pay your room off in advance

I’ll probably just call them as I don’t have a fax. But thank you anyway for taking the time to help.

Thanks for sharing - that’s very interesting.

I thought I would just be able to sort it by giving my cc number over the phone, but it sounds like there is a bit of a process and to both pay and get a receipt, I could be looking at at least 2 international calls.

I’m genuinely surprised that in this day and age, they don’t have an easier online process. Surely it’s in any businesses interest to get people’s money as early as possible and sit on the interest.

But not to worry. This may just end up being the one accommodation cost I pay when I get there.

Thanks again.

The hotels Loews has at UO has a higher level of security and will not take cc for full payment over the phone.

It is an easy process to send an email for the info then fax the info in to them.

I just prefer to buy gift cards as I get Amex points for them.

Faxing is more secure than giving it over the phone.

There are “free fax” services out there that fax through email. Doubt that’s as secure as a fax machine, but it’s a way to do it.

I personally would rather sit on my money and interest instead of giving it to them.

Didn’t know they changed the process

Last time I contacted them about info on faxing was this May

Thanks for the update on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter