AC Moore now in Orlando

hopemax

Note to Self:
We don't have them here in AZ, and periodically I check to see if they are in Orlando. Them and Hobby Lobby. Well, they opened their first store in Orlando.

It is on Colonial Drive by the Orlando Fashion Square Mall.

So for all of us, who want to check one out, and don't mind driving...

It is an arts and crafts store - similiar to Michael's (but way better in my humble opinion). We are supposedly getting one here too! Considering how far I currently drive to go to one, I'm pretty excited! :cool1: My DS, DD and DH are less excited than I am. Their loss. :)

Okay now just need to figure out how to get there.. cause I need another store to shop at (as the Joanns/Michaels/other small scrap store) isnt enough...

-em

I like AC more over Michaels too. I have only been to one once when I was in DC last year and it was great! I think there is only one in GA. and it's about 3 hours away. :guilty:

My mom works at ACMoore and they have a ton of really cute Disney scrap stuff!! Some nice books too. :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter