absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I loved the invitations that you made me so much. Could you do one more?

Josh & Toby you are headed to Ft. Wilderness for an off-road Segway tour at 11:30am today! Have fun zipping & zooming around the Wilderness Resort.

(if you have any Wilderness Lodge graphics that would be fine.)
(no need for a date b/c I won't know it until the last minute)

Thank you!

Hi Mandy! I love the Z and B Sofia's you made me! I have 2 more things I just decided that I needed. I know its last minute, So if you cant do it, I totally understand! We leave 11/10. If possible, can I have 2 autograph book covers lilycastleac_zps2eaf353f.jpg
One with "Zara" and one with "Blaire"
4x6 if possible! if not 5x7 is ok too!!

THanks a ton!!!!!!

Hi Mandy,
if you have a chance, I have a super last minute request. We are leaving November 2 and have decided to take a stroller for our daughter in case she tires out. Could you possibly do a Minnie Mouse stroller tag for her?

Glory's Ride
Walt Disney World
November 2013

If it's too last minute, I totally understand. Thanks!

I originally put this on the pressed penny thread...sorry! I'm still learning how this works...

Hey Mandy,

You did a t-shirt design for my little boy a year or so ago for his birthday, and several shirts for my sister. We are taking our little boy to Disneyland in December for the first time, and would love if you could find the time to make the following before Dec 1st?

Invitation...

Mickey Mouse Christmas invite with the mailbox and letter scene...Changing the name to Xander and the place to Disneyland from December 20th-24th.

and stroller tag...

The Goofy Christmas Plate....Changing the wording to Disneyland at top of plate with Xander's Sled for the name, and instead of Goofy in the top right hand corner changing it to DEC 2013?

I tried to post the links, but I don't currently have enough posts to add links?? Not sure what that was about...I would really appreciate it! You rock our socks off!!

Thanks so much,
Terri

Hi Mandy,

You have done an amazing job for me already. You made the custom Hogwart letters for me. I need one more made out to Beau Broussard, if it's not too much trouble. I requested it in another post, but not sure if you saw it. And if you did then sorry for requesting it again here. Just thinking it might have been overlooked.

Also when I try to print this
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Harry Potter/HogwartsALBlackpg3.jpg

and this

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Harry Potter/HogwartsALBlackpg2.jpg

it won't print right. I get a short smooshed image instead. I have tried saving them all different ways and I get the same thing each time. Could you post to me like you do the custom images that way I can try to save them from there to see if I can get it to work? Thank you so much. You are so very talented, and such a wonderful person to share that talent.

Here you go:

Mandy:goodvibes

Just checking about this request on 3471 from LeeserFam. I found all the mickey heads and they look great! Just looking for the thank you note enlvelopes.

Thank you note envelope- Thank you mousekeeping! Disney Cruise Magic I like the frog from Princess and the frog envelope
- Names would be The Leesers family and The Montz Family

Thank you again!

Lee

Sorry about missing these

Hi Mandy, we are going to MK at the end of November and I was wondering if you could create a few designs for our trip. I am new at this and totally amazed by your creativity! Could you please make a welcome letter from Mickey for Matthew and Brendan and a princess welcome letter for Erin. Also could you include Mickey and Minnie gift tags? Lastly, these are our dining res. and any invites for the family you could make would be much appreciated! Can't wait to surprise the kids! Thank you, Thank you, Colleen McBain

11/30-Polynesian Luau
12/1-Chef Mickey's 5:20
12/2- Ohana Breakfast 8:15
12/3-Cinderella's royal table 1:00 (only Erin)
12/4- Play n Dine at Hollywood and Vine 11:25
12/5-Tusker House Restaurant 10:20
12/6- Tomorrowland Dessert Party 8:30
12/7- Ohana breakfast 10:55

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

In looking thru some of your work there is one that would be perfect for one of the families going. Could you please do one of your Mickey head lifepreservers for The Barnette Family, the year is 2014 and they are on the Dream. Their names are Michael, Tiffany, Savannah, Zan and Molly. Would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Sure thing! Have a great cruise

Thank you so much for all your pixie dust! Your designs are so nice!!

Could you make 2 last requests for me?
Could you do a name fill for "Aurélie" (in princess Sofia the first)
and could you make the tagxedo you made for us in a blue background instead of black? (the same you have on your profile) and also one light in red? (post dated 10-23-2013 at 8h26 pm)

I want to make different tshirts for the kids!

thank you again so much!!

Sure thing

Thank you Mandy. I e-mailed it off to the family. I think it should work great. Okay, I have not done this for a couple of years. How do you get it bigger? :confused3

Make sure you are downloading the jpg from Photobucket. Don't right click and save.

Then when downloaded, you can size them to whatever you want.

Ever since I saw this design, I have been thinking about it. I love it! Could you do one for my December trip. Could it be done in Christmas colors? Here are some words that I thought of.
Connie, Hollywood Studios, Epcot,
Paulette, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom,
MVMCH, DISApalooza, 2013,
Wishes, Fantasmic, Candlelight Processional,
Walt Disney World, Caribbean Beach Resort, Dec. 1 - 7,
Best Friends, Ohanna's, WWC
Osborn Lights, Biergarden,
Also thought it might be cute to put Santa hats on them. You can add any words you want. I want to put them on white sweatshirts.
Can't wait to see this one. So excited.

Here you go:

Hi Mandy! If it's not too late can you make me a few letters for our trip Nov 11-18? I love your designs so anything is fine, just a general "come join us at .... Today"
They're for Ava, Jack & Coco
11/11 dinner at 1900 park fare
11/12 magic kingdom
11/13 animal kingdom
11/14 hollywood studios
11/15 MVMCP
11/16 Magic Kingdom
11/17 Epcot

Any characters/designs are fine! I'm not picky. All 3 are under 5 :)
Thanks! Shelly

Hi Mandy! I love the Z and B Sofia's you made me! I have 2 more things I just decided that I needed. I know its last minute, So if you cant do it, I totally understand! We leave 11/10. If possible, can I have 2 autograph book covers lilycastleac_zps2eaf353f.jpg
One with "Zara" and one with "Blaire"
4x6 if possible! if not 5x7 is ok too!!

THanks a ton!!!!!!

Mandy, I posted the above request yesterday.... If you havnt started it yet, I found another on your page that I know my DD1 will LOVE! If you've already completed the above request, Im more than thankful!! If not, may I please have claremmcgangaccover1_zpsf9cffdd0.jpg with the name Blaire
and lilycastleac_zps2eaf353f.jpg with the name Zara. 4x6 if possible!!
Thanks a TON!!!

Mandy,

Thank you soooooo much for all your designs, we love them. And thank you for fixing Audrey's name.

I was wondering if you could do a few more name fills for me. After we got the last ones, the older kids wanted them too.

Original name fills, no border.

Ethan- Star Wars
Collin- Star Wars
Michael- Star Wars
Brayden- fab 4 (no Minnie)
Dad- Fab 4 (no Minnie)
Mom- Daisy and Minnie

If there is anyway I could get these by Nov. 9th that would be great as we are quickly closing in on our trip!

Thanks again for all you do. This is truly adding some extra special magic to our trip.

Jen

Hey Mandy. First of all I love it. I looked in the photobucket accounts and can not find it. Can you give me the link. Thanks so much. Sorry for being so computer dumb!

Sure thing

These are amazing! You have been so kind in making all of these for my family! There is one that needs to be changed if possible and one that got inadvertently skipped:

The hogworts letter http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../media/non-dis/aidenHogwartsALBlack1.jpg.html

Could you spell his name Aidan not Aiden?

Could you please make this goodbye letter for Tyler? http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ell Goodbye/goodbyemickey.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!

Rebecca

Here you go:

Thank you so much! The boys will love them. You have done so much for me that "Thank You" just doesn't seem like enough for me to say!

I have another request. :blush:

On the Hogwarts invitation for Landon Dugas and Jacques Broussard I didn't even think about the dates that were on the originals you had. If there is anyway to have the "term begins" date changed that would be amazing. If you don't have time then I totally understand. We are taking Landon and Jacques to Wizarding World of Harry Potter on November 26, 2013. It would be amazing if their letters stated that their term begins on November 26. Again, if you are too busy I completely understand. Thanks again for all you have done. I've asked so much of you and you have amazed me with your designs again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter