???? AboutThe 4 park pass for 70 a day offer

amy hood

Mouseketeer
The offer ends March 5 if we buy them can we use them for our December trip? It's a great offer and could save $$$. :thanks:

Ok thanks . I though tickets expired 14 days after first day of use.

Some discount tickets have expiration periods different than a standard base ticket. For WDW base tickets do not expire if unused and expire 14 days after first use. Disneyland tickets must be first used by December 31st of the calendar year they were used on with final expiration on January 13th. If a Disneyland ticket is unused the original cost can be applied to new tickets.

Ok thanks . I though tickets expired 14 days after first day of use.

As @wilkeliza said, regular WDW base tickets do expire 14 days after first use, with no expiration date.

These tickets also expire 14 days after first use. However, being special discount tickets, they also have special restrictions. The restrictions on these tickets are:

1. Tickets allow ONE day of entry to MK, ONE day of entry to EP, ONE day of entry to HS, and ONE day of entry to AK....all on separate days. You can't use the tickets to enter the same park more than once.
2. Tickets only available for purchase from November 15, 2016 through March 5, 2017.
3. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use, or by May 26, 2017.
4. Tickets have blackout dates of 12/17/16-1/2/17 and 4/10/17-4/21/17.

Thanks I saw the expiration date on the comercial the next day after I posted this .

Just a note - that when the price increase for regular MYW tickets took effect a couple of weeks ago, they now have an expiration date. So just be aware of that when you purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!