? about WL what does Concierge-JD mean?

Where did you see this? Previously the jr. suites at WL did not includes concierge & I'm wondering if it has changed.

I have a confirmation which shows concierge-JD for wilderness lodge. I called to find out what JD meant and the CM stated that it just meant concierge nothing else special. Does anyone know anything different? I am sure interested also.

I thought the Junior suites were now referred to as deluxe rooms. They are considerably more then a standard room.

this is sid from the DRC. srfrgrl07 nailed it on the head; we have lettered codes for our resort and room catagories.

Never been to Disney (first trip next January at WL), but I would guess that JD stands for Junior/Deluxe...

sid said:
this is sid from the DRC. srfrgrl07 nailed it on the head; we have lettered codes for our resort and room catagories.

So does JD stand for Junior Deluxe & if so do they now include concierge?

CJ123 said:
I have a confirmation which shows concierge-JD for wilderness lodge. I called to find out what JD meant and the CM stated that it just meant concierge nothing else special. Does anyone know anything different? I am sure interested also.
If that is the case then the standard concierge rooms are crazy expensive now!! :eek: :crazy2: I mean I know the renovations are nice but not that nice!! I was looking for my Nov. trip and found GF lodge concierge cheaper than the WL-JD room!!! :earseek:

Ergens2 said:
If that is the case then the standard concierge rooms are crazy expensive now!! :eek: :crazy2: I mean I know the renovations are nice but not that nice!! I was looking for my Nov. trip and found GF lodge concierge cheaper than the WL-JD room!!! :earseek:

I agree! The WL concierge rate I was looking at was $490 per night! Ridiculous!

kath1210 said:
I agree! The WL concierge rate I was looking at was $490 per night! Ridiculous!

Where are you looking? Deb's site shows the WL concierge rate at $370 in value season.

jjohnson said:
Where are you looking? Deb's site shows the WL concierge rate at $370 in value season.

That's the rate that came up on the WDW Best Rate site for the "Concierge-JD" or "JD-Concierge."

kath1210 said:
That's the rate that came up on the WDW Best Rate site for the "Concierge-JD" or "JD-Concierge."

Were you looking around December 20-25?
There seems to be a sort of glitch in the best rates for Wilderness Lodge Concierge. They come up labeled as best rate, but the amounts are in line with rack rate. It seems to be particularly conspicuous when looking at arrival dates right before Christmas. All of the other best rates (deluxe) are $70 off value season rack rate, but the WL concierge rooms are coming up holiday season rack rate. YOW! I gave up and just booked the best rate WL courtyard view for Xmas.

ImprovGal said:
Were you looking around December 20-25?
There seems to be a sort of glitch in the best rates for Wilderness Lodge Concierge. They come up labeled as best rate, but the amounts are in line with rack rate. It seems to be particularly conspicuous when looking at arrival dates right before Christmas. All of the other best rates (deluxe) are $70 off value season rack rate, but the WL concierge rooms are coming up holiday season rack rate. YOW! I gave up and just booked the best rate WL courtyard view for Xmas.

Yep! I was looking at December 23-26. I thought we'd try a few nights with concierge service for a special Christmas treat.

The rate for BC and BWI GVC was $365 per night; for CR Tower Club it was $335 per night; for Poly GVC it's $340 per night; for GF Lodge Concierge it's $390 per night; but for WL JD-Concierge it was $490 per night. That sure seems like a glitch to me!

I have the WL Presidential booked for Dec 23-27th with adjoining room.....cant wait!! I think that the concierge area is recently remodeled too.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter