? about where to swim on check-out day

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
We will not be visiting a park on our check-out day and we do not need to be at the airport until 5:30 PM. We were thinking that we might like to swim on our last day, and we might like to try BB or TL. However, if we aren't up for a water park, would we be allowed to use the resort's (BWV) pool, or would that be off- limits if it's after check-out time?

Thanks!

You can use all resort amenities the entire day you check out, so enjoy! I've never stayed at BWV, but VWL and OKW have a big bathroom/changing room right by their pools.

kda, thanks for the quick reply! That was the answer I was hoping for!

We spent our last day at SAB in April (We were staying at BCV.). The fitness center lent us lockers and towels when we showered there. It couldn't have been easier or more enjoyable. A wonderful way to "kill time" while waiting to leave for the airport.

There is a a nice changing area at the BWV - it is right near the quiet pool next to Community Hall. There were alot of families that checkout out and just swam at either Luna or quiet pools.

Thanks to everyone for your replies. I'm glad to hear that we'll have the option of relaxing at BW pools if we don't want to go to a water park. I'm also glad to hear that we'll have somewhere to change before heading to the airoprt. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter