?? about when Dis VISA rewards post?

StephMK

DIS Veteran
My statement has a payment due date at the end of the month. Does anyone know when the rewards post as related to your payment due date? I'm not sure when my statement closes for the month and want to make sure some expected larger purchases are bought & will be posted in time for us to use the rewards by Sept 23.

Thanks!

My rewards are always posted to my account within about 3 business days of the statement closing date--not the due date or the date I pay.

Occasionally it's a little faster but it's never been longer than that.

Ok, thanks. Can you tell me where to find the statement closing date? I've looked but probably missing it somewhere. Thanks!

If you're looking at your paper statement, the line that says "statement date" tells you when it closed. Mine says 7/11/05 - 8/10/05, my statement always closes on the 10th of the month, and the rewards are available a day or two after that. I think it is great that they let you get the rewards even before you pay the bill.

Online, if you look at the account summary it has a line about when your next statement date is also (or maybe it is the date of the last statement).

The amount of time it takes for rewards to post can vary. My most recent rewards posted ten days after my statement issue date (seven 'business days'). I do believe they tell you in the lit. that rewards will typically be posted and available within ten business days following your monthly statement (would need to go back and check, but that is what I seem to recall having read). So, while the rewards frequently are posted sooner than that, I wouldn't necessarily count on always having them within a shorter time. Allow yourself a little bit of 'wiggle room', if you want/need those rewards by a specific date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!