about WDW "payment plan"

SkcMom

DIS Veteran
All you experts out there, I have a couple of questions. We have an acquaintance that has an owership at Fairfield Bonnett Creek that will let us stay there (for a fee) if we decide to go to WDW this year, so we would not be staying onsite. So my question is would I still be able to do that deposit and payment plan that some of you talk about on the DIS or is that only if you are staying in one of the Disney hotels? If the "payment plan" would not be a possibilty for me then who should I buy the WDW tickets from? Meaning where would I get the best deal? Thanks! :thumbsup2

I guess I'm confused...are you referring a payment plan for tickets? I believe if you're purchasing tickets only, you have to pay in full for them.

Go to mousesavers.com. Sign up for thier monthly newsletters. In the mousesavers newsletter. Will come a cheaper ticket alternative site. Called ticketmania. I have bought, in the past 14 tickets from them. No problems at all. They however do not take payment plans for tickets. Tickets must be paid in full at time of purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter