?? about vacationcentralflorida rental

mommy2princesses0309

long time DISer - recently changed username to inc
we are staying in unit 301 starting next Saturday :cool1: We have not received our code for the door yet. For those who have rented from them before, should we have received it by now or should I give them a few more days before I email them? Just getting anxious about checking in now since we're getting so close!

I'm also not sure how we get there from the airport.

PS: If anyone who reads this knows the "shortcut" from Windsor Hills to the parks, can you post that for me? Thanks :)

Thanks for your help, this is our first off-site stay!

I would email them for the code. Usually owners will send it out within 2 weeks.
This is how we usually get there from the airport:
Take the south exit at the airport and after a couple of miles there's a right exit for the Greenway 417 to Kissimmee. Take this exit, there's a couple of $1.25 tolls so stay to the right when getting near the toll booths. Take exit 2 for Celebration and keep right. There's a 50cent exit toll which you need exact change for. Follow the directions to 192 and take a left onto 192. After about 3 miles there's an intersection for Old Lake Wilson Rd ( just past Angels' and a Ramada). Make a left onto Old Lake Wilson and Windsor Hills will be on the right after about a mile.
Shortcut to the parks: If you look at this map I have it marked in red (line 1) from Windsor Hills. Windsor Hills is #1
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.272032,-81.608849&spn=0.068335,0.11055&z=13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!