? about vacation packages

madaboutmouse

Earning My Ears
We are looking into going to DL in November and I am confused about something and hope someone can help me. I know there is a promo goining on right now with the park hopper tickets. (Pay for a 3-day pass and get a 4-day pass) My question is if you purchase a package through the Disney Vacation Magic Package, do you get the extra day or do you have to book your room and buy the passes separately to take advantage of the promo?

This will be my first trip w/o my DH(he can't get off work). I will be taking our 3 girls by myself; it will be an adventure for sure. :earsgirl:

Thanks tons,

Mary

I'm pretty sure that you will get the promo, but make sure you verify that with whomever at Disney you speak with. I believe that you can only get the promo when booking through the Walt Disney Travel Company. I called last night regarding the fall getaway promotion and that's what they told me. I had to call the 800 for the travel company (instead of calling the 714-956-mickey number).

I don't know if you were planning on staying at a Disney Hotel, but the fall getaway not only gives you a free 4th day on your pass, but you get a free 4th night at the hotel.

Hope this helped,
Susan

Thanks, Susan. I checked into getting tickets from the Disney site and if I remember correctly, you can buy the tickets separately and get the extra day. I just want to make sure if I buy a package that I get the extra day. Will check further and let everyone know what I find out.

Mary

you don't have to book thru Disney to get all the perks for the fall package.. I just booked thru get away today and they gave me the free night, free extra day and I get early enter for multiple days. And their price was better than Disney by a couple hundred dollars... Oh yeah, they also give one free childs pass for every adult pass purchased..

doodlebug, thank you so much for get-away-today site! What great values. Now we will have to make some decisions about where to stay. I have heard some nice things about the Park Inn International and the Radisson Maingate. Can anyone help me with which one might be better for us. Can we walk from either of these? None of my kids are in a stroller anymore. Thanks for all the help and responses. It looks like we are really going and I can't hardly wait!:bounce:

Mary

I had booked a Resort Magic Package at the Grand Californian thru DU back in May, and I qualified for the extra day on the hopper passes. Also, I inquired about changing my package to the Disney Club Fall Getaway and am now getting 4 nights at GC for the price of 3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter