? about Tusker House

MrsH42608

Mouseketeer
If we have a reservation for a late breakfast (10:45) & lunch starts at 11, will the breakfast food be out for a while or do they completely switch it over right away? My guys won't eat much from the lunch menu so I just wanted to make sure this will work out ok.
TIA :)

I have a late breakfast ADR too, like at 10:30, and was wondering the same thing.

1) The food is switched almost immediately.
2) Same for dinner, although there is not much change from lunch to dinner.

1) The food is switched almost immediately.
2) Same for dinner, although there is not much change from lunch to dinner.

Well that's not what I was hoping for but thanks for the response. I'm concerned if we're waiting to get seated we might miss our window.

I have to say we visited TH last time for lunch and it one of our favorites now. :love: it.

My experience in February was that the switch was gradual. I was seated at probably 11:15 or so (in a nearly empty restaurant, I'll add) and there was still breakfast food out my first pass through the buffet, along with some of the lunch stuff.

When I went back 15 minutes or so later, it was all lunch.

So if you linger during your breakfast, you'll get the chance to try some of their really good lunch stuff - think of it as a plus!

I'll also add, to clarify, that if you're late being seated, you won't be denied the chance to eat - the only thing would be if you absolutely want the breakfast foods rather than the lunch foods. (I think the latter are a lot more interesting - I absolutely love the place.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!