?? about toys at resort pools

disneymomof1

DIS Veteran
My DD wants to take her beach ball to use in the pool, does anyone know if this is allowed? I hate to cart it all the way down and not be able to use it. Thanks for the help!!:banana:

Yes, I believe you can use it. DD has actually colored in beachballs at OKW to play w/ at the pool.

We brought inflatable pool toys from the Dollar Store, and didn't have any trouble with them at all. We used them this summer at the Dolphin Grotto pool and at the pool at POFQ.

Here's a picture of the toys we brought.
DSC02083.jpg

I also noticed (and used) water noodles at the Stormalong Bay pool at the Yacht Club in September. Seemed like they kept them near the life guard station and just let people borrow them.

We had some problems in June '07 at Pop Century. We were there for 10 days and everyday we brought inflatable rings and sit on themand race. We had lots of fun for 7 days with no problems. On the 8th day a lifeguard told us we couldn't use them. we told him we had been using them for 7 days. He told us that they weren't allowed because he couldn't see underneath them. I'm not sure if there's an official policy, but it is something I'm going to check into before we space to pack them if we can't use them.
The rings we used were very small (or else my butt was very big lol)

We brought these inflatable boats from the Dollar Store to use at the GF pool during our stay. We blew them up pool side and then asked the lifeguards if we could use them. They said they were fine as long as they could see underneath them. So as long as they aren't huge I think they are allowed. We left them behind on our last day.

P1030854.jpg

I've been hit with my fair share of Nerf footballs and beach balls over the years to know that people bring them.

Goggles, snorkels, noodles ... etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter