About to book room at Allstars for May......

emersonsmom

Mouseketeer
We will most likely book the movies one (since DD is 3 and the other is 14 months). Do you reccomend requesting a certain room? Near the pool? Even with having kids, I can't stand to be kept up all night with screaming kids running the halls all hours (and waking my kids..lol) Any tips?

We stayed at Sports last May. I don't know if all the All Stars have this, but there were quite a few high school seniors there on their senior trip. I never really had any complaints about them, except they were up very late by the big pool and on the football field. If you want any privacy, I would suggest being away from the main pool. If you are farther back, there is more of a walk to the bus area, but that doesn't really bother me. My kids both loved the giant icons of the All Stars. We even split our stay at AKL, but my son chose All Stars as his favorite. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter