??? about getting gift card for a prescription at CVS Just back how did I do??

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
My receipt printed out an offer to get a $25 gift card for a new or transferred prescription at CVS. I usually have everythig filled at Publix but with the potential gift card I am thinking of using CVS. Is there a certain amount the prescription should be for me to qualify for the gift card? I have insurance but I am not on any government program.

I also have a $5 coupon from the CVS site as well as a $5 CVS bucks for buying the toilet paper this week.

You can use it on any prescription. You can get awesome deals if you go get your gift card and then combine it with the coupon and ECBs!!

Great thanks!! I was surprised that I have a prescription to even get filled but I am having female issues so the Dr is trying things before having surgery.

I am excited to go to CVS!!! I might actually stock up on more toilet paper and get another $5 ECB. My Dh's last day at his job is coming up in a couple of weeks so it is not going to hurt at all to stock up on things like that!!

not sure if they will let you use the $5. coupon towards any copay. I know you cannot use extra bucks towards copays. If you do need to get another 'script' later, you can use the 1st GC to pay a future copay and if you have another coupon, you could get another GC. I've done this many times. Once you get one GC w/ a 'script', it gets addicting. :rotfl2:

I was not planning on trying to use any of the bucks or coupons for the prescription. I was going to do two seperate transactions. I would rather save all my money for the other things I am going to "buy" anyway!!!

My DD had her wisdoms out last month, our CVS allowed me to use 2 $25 coupons at the same time...mainly becasue our Oral Surgeon wrote all the meds on the same script page so :rolleyes1 anyway, the total cost of the meds was under $20, but i received a $50 gift card PLUS 2 $2 extra bucks!:cool1: DD has a CVS 2 blocks away at college, so this card will come in VERY handy for her!

Just back from CVS. Here is how I did today:

3 cans of BB tuna 3/$3 saved $2.37
BOGO Loreal Haircolor saved $10.00
8 cans ckn noodle soup saved $7.92
Kraft Easy Mac & Mac. Chz. saved $2.15 used $1 coupon as well
CVS tissue 2 boxes saved $2.20
Charmin Basic 4 pkgs saved $6.44 received a ECB of $5
BOGO Maxwell House coffee saved $4.89 used $2 coupon as well
CVS batteries BOGO saved $6.49

Also used a $5 coupon from the website AND my $5 ECB from earlier in the week.

I saved a total of $55.46 today AND used the $25 card for getting my prescription filled !!!!!!!!

I paid a total of $23.39:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!