? about flysong.com

athenna

DIS Veteran<br><br><font color ="blue">I've been w
I purchased plane tickets for my November trip from flysong. com, at the time I was planning 2 trips at the same time and didn't notice this before:
I could've sworn I picked a seating assignment, when I was playing around on line, I checked my itinerary for the heck of it and it said no seats assigned :confused3 Is it because it's so early??

I'm not sure why there is no seating assignment, but if you go to flysong.com and put in your itinerary, you can look up the seat assignments and pick/change your seats. I hope this helps!!!

BTW, did you get a good rate?? I am still waiting for the rates to come down for my November trip!!!

Turns out that there was a minor change to the schedule (we get in sooner than before) and the reps at Delta have not had time to update the assignments. Call Delta and they will fix things and give you your original seat assignments.

800 323-2323 They are great people!

It wouldn't let me view seats, since it seems I don't have any assigned. It also won't let me pick/change them either.
The rates I got were $174 (I think, since is off the top of my head).

:confused3 :confused3 You might want to call them then! This has never happened to me!! Good Luck! :)

Really confused now :confused3 :confused3
The flight changed by 8 minutes.
Under the original flight times, it said seat assignments (can't see what they are though)
Under the new flight times (8 minutes later) it said not assigned next to our names.

alsipd said:
Delta reps are great and they will fix this for you!

Thanks. I think I will have to give them a call. I am new to this whole getting tickets by internet thing. My April trip from Delta.com, I remember picking seats and checking the seats. For the Nov trip it was Flysong.com (didn't realize there were 2 different websites). Confusing.
I will call them tomorrow because I don't want to not have seats. I wouldn't think changing a flight by 8 minutes would cause me to not have seats :confused3
Thanks again for everyones help.

Delta has not updated the seat assignments since the schedule change. In other words, you still have the original seats you selected, they just have not been updated on line!

alsipd said:
Delta has not updated the seat assignments since the schedule change. In other words, you still have the original seats you selected, they just have not been updated on line!

Oh, ok. So they may still be updated as Nov is still a long way away? How come it dosn't show the orig seating assign.?

This happened to me this year (flight time changed and SA disappeared) and when I called they said the seats were indeed assigned and they ended up showing online at some point.

DBC said:
This happened to me this year (flight time changed and SA disappeared) and when I called they said the seats were indeed assigned and they ended up showing online at some point.

Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! :)

athenna said:
Thanks. I think I will have to give them a call. I am new to this whole getting tickets by internet thing. My April trip from Delta.com, I remember picking seats and checking the seats. For the Nov trip it was Flysong.com (didn't realize there were 2 different websites). Confusing.
I will call them tomorrow because I don't want to not have seats. I wouldn't think changing a flight by 8 minutes would cause me to not have seats :confused3
Thanks again for everyones help.

You can check Song flights on Delta.com as Song is operated by Delta. If you have a Skymiles number and PIN, enter them and your Song reservation should show under "Itineraries" if you used your Skymiles # at time of reservation. What you will probably see is two records - your original flight in limbo saying something like "schedule change" and your new flight with no seats attached. You can then call Delta and they will delete the old record which updates the newer record and releases the original seats to you. This may happen again in late summer/early fall as the fall daylight savings schedule changes are reflected into open itineraries. I fly about 300K miles a year on Delta and I can never understand why they can't fix this glitch that happens whenever they change schedules (especially with Song where all of the planes are exactly the same seating chart). Good luck and don't stress, the Delta phone representatives deal with this all the time (except maybe the new ones in India).

UPDATE-
Just wanted to give kudos to Delta Song!! :wave2:
I e-mailed them regarding this predicament of mine, figuring I'd never hear from them in a million years, they've already replied to me and let me know exactly what seats we are in!

I'm also flying Song out of Logan in November and picked up a fantastic deal of $145 RT but a week later when a friend decided to join us the fare had gone to $210 :confused3

I felt bad but we need to be on the same flight as she has never traveled and doesn't want to be alone with her young son so...

I'm assuming my seats have not been changed unless I hear something from song?

Is anyone aware of a good park n' fly near Logan? I stayed at the Hilton two years ago, same dates, Thanksgiving Day for 10 days, for $99 -- now they want $279. I don't even need the hotel really, just 10 days parking.

Brenda

PatsGirl said:
I'm also flying Song out of Logan in November and picked up a fantastic deal of $145 RT but a week later when a friend decided to join us the fare had gone to $210 :confused3

I felt bad but we need to be on the same flight as she has never traveled and doesn't want to be alone with her young son so...

I'm assuming my seats have not been changed unless I hear something from song?

Is anyone aware of a good park n' fly near Logan? I stayed at the Hilton two years ago, same dates, Thanksgiving Day for 10 days, for $99 -- now they want $279. I don't even need the hotel really, just 10 days parking.

Brenda

Sorry to hear that the fare changed so dramatically so fast! That seems to happen a lot.
I would assume that the flights haven't changed. Check the website every once in a while to make sure, but if you haven't heard from them, then you're fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter