? about Birthdays spent at DW

SavannahBetsy

Mouseketeer
We are taking the kids to disneyworld for their first time in September. We are going for my daughters 6th bday staying at POP and got in on the free dining. Anyways my question is, because its her birthday if i tell someone will they do something for her, i have heard that mickey will send balloons? (maybe the parents did that not sure just wondering) Any advice would be great thanks!

If you mention it to your server and they don't forget ;) , she'll get a cupcake at your meal and possibly singing/lit candle/b-day card. Each restaurant has their own way of doing birthdays.

If she wears the birthday button, CM that see it will tell her happy birthday.

That's about all that is guaranteed to occur. Anything else would be a magical moment and a bonus. :goodvibes

I would plan on making your own magic for her. Let her pick what you are doing that day, where to eat, let her pick out all the treats that she might not normally get, things like that. If she'd be disappointed w/o a cake then I'd make sure to pre-order one so that you know it's going to be there on her b-day.

thanks! we are only 3 and 1/2 hrs away and we are driving so we will figure it out as it goes. i think i will get a big set of balloons or something sent to the room for her :)

remind them at check in that you are celebrating your daughters birthday and they will ask who her favorite character is and send a autographed picture of them in a birthday card and balloons for free. My DD got a card from cinderella one year, and snow white another! And minnie once too , if i recall. Her birthday is thankgiving week, which is our favorite time to go, kids only miss a few days of school and the whole park is already decorated for christmas! O and we stayed at POP each time!!!!
HTH`s

remind them at check in that you are celebrating your daughters birthday and they will ask who her favorite character is and send a autographed picture of them in a birthday card and balloons for free. My DD got a card from cinderella one year, and snow white another! And minnie once too , if i recall. Her birthday is thankgiving week, which is our favorite time to go, kids only miss a few days of school and the whole park is already decorated for christmas! O and we stayed at POP each time!!!!
HTH`s

Possibly. One year they did this, the next year they did not. This is not some thing that is a "Guarantee" and lots of folks end up posting. "It was my birthday, anniversary, etc, etc and Disney didn't do any thing"

Op, I think we still have a birthday cake thread here on the dis with fabulous pictures of birthday cakes. If you want to make it special, I would order a cake for her and then if you sprinkled with magical, that's a bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter