? about appetizers and deserts

kidzmom3

<font color=green>DIS Veteran</font><br><font colo
So I have the dining plan with my DH and 3 kids. I decided to do the honest thing and pay adult price for my daughter who turns 10 2 days before we arrive. She probably will not like most adult entrees. But because I paid for her as an adult can she

order an adult appetizer
a kids entree
an adult desert
adult sized beverage?

anybody have any experience with this?

Good for you for being honest :goodvibes I'm glad you shared; you should be proud! What are the ages of your other two children?

Thanks, honestly it wasn't that hard of a decision because she is so excited about being double digits. Unfortunately for us that means we are now 4 adults (35,35,12,10) and only 1 child (8), at least by Disney pricing. I asked about the appetizers and such because she usually likes the adult selection for those things, but just a chicken finger for supper.

wonder if anyone has any experience to share with this scenario.

I just got back from a trip with my 10 year old neice. We also paid for the adult plan and had no problems ordering from the chid's menu. They would be silly not to allow it as it saves them money.

Hope you have a great time.

We will be in the same boat with my DD who will turn 10. I will be paying adult price for her but I am sure she will order off of the children's menu. I cannot see anybody having any problem with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter