? About 2 Park/7 Day Tickets

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
I think I know the answer to this, but: Are the 2 park/7 day tickets good only for 7 consecutive days? Or do they have an expiration date a week or 2 later like Disney tickets that expire 14 days from first use. Thank you!

I think I know the answer to this, but: Are the 2 park/7 day tickets good only for 7 consecutive days? Or do they have an expiration date a week or 2 later like Disney tickets that expire 14 days from first use. Thank you!
They expire seven days after activation at the gate.

My ticket that I bought with Airmiles says Ticket expires 6 days after 1st use.

the ticket is valid for seven consecutive days and the ticket jargon says it expires 6 days after first use (meaning you enter on the first day and can come back on 6 additional consecutive days)

Are there any tickets that are valid for a longer period of time than seven days?
Just the annual passes. It's not that much more to get a Power Pass for $139.99 and you're spending approximately $95.00 on the seven day tickets. You would still have to pay the parking fee and there are blackout dates but your park admission would be paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter