ABH Premium Activties?

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by JJJD, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:42 AM.

1. JJJD

JJJD Earning My Ears

Is it worth it? How much? What do they have to offer? Also, can a free activity be re scheduled? I got one on the first full day we are there which is also the only time we have the car to grab stuffs and explore. I don't want to feel rushed just to make a 3pm appt.

2. Angelaann

Angelaann Earning My Ears

If I remember correctly, the premium activities are about 75 pp, including dinner. IMO, the biggest benefit of the premium activity was that I didn't have to stand on line that day to get a dinner ticket for the kids. Are you traveling at a busy time? If so, it may be worth for you.

As for the free activities, send an email asking to reschedule. They were able to accommodate our request. Otherwise, I would not change your other plans. The activities are ok, but you can wait on line in the morning and sign up for the same activities.

3. Elima2015

Elima2015 Mouseketeer

Yes, you can request a reschedule of the free activity. We traveled with friends and their children and when the kids got into different times, the other parents sent an email and all fixed! This was about 85 days out.

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. sunryzez

sunryzez Mouseketeer

My kids are signed up for the chip and dale surf party, it is 79 per kid and includes dinner it is a three hour activity from 530-830. They also get a mini surf board to decorate and character experience.

6. JJJD

JJJD Earning My Ears

Wow that's kinda pricey. How premium is the experience? Do they get to take home souvenirs?

7. JJJD

JJJD Earning My Ears

Do you guys happen to have the email address to change the schedule or the number?

8. Angelaann

Angelaann Earning My Ears

You can just email the original address.

9. JJJD

JJJD Earning My Ears