ABD Quest for the West

gibson424

Sticks Mulch...sometimes
Cristina and I are doing the Adventures by Disney Quest for the West Wyoming trip this week. I figured I'd put my twitter name out there in case anyone was interested in following along. I'm @megascott.

We leave Wednesday...can't wait!!!

Yellowstone is currently getting snow... :banana:

Ugh. Snow. Bought my hiking boots today and am assessing the sock situation.

See you Wednesday night!

It's been snowing in the Sequoias for over a week. You guys will have a blast - just bring some silk thermal layers and silk and wool socks.

Very exciting!!! Have a great time! Take lots of pics for us here at home! :)

Just wondering if you could also post updates on the podcast board-I don't have a twitter account. I'd love to see pictures of Wyoming.
I don't think I'd personally be happy about snow-we had enough here in NY to last me for awhile. You have fun though!:goodvibes

Careful Scott, once you travel with ABD it makes all other travel pale in comparison. "Whaddya mean I have to carry my own bags?"

I second the please "also post updates on the podcast board". I don't do twitter, but I'm really interested to see what you think of ABD, and how your trip goes.

Snow! Things should be very pretty with snow on them!

Have a FABULOUS trip!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter