ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

I am officially an idiot! I just sat down to work on my Girl Scout Service Unit stuff and found my rolodex swap envelope stuffed between my two binders. :eek: I must have swept it up with my GS stuff last week. I shipped several ebay packages on Thursday and thought this was one of them.

I'm dropping them off at Joy's tonight. I'm so sorry!!!!!! :headache:

Thank god they didn't get lost in the mail!!! I know you have had postal issues in your area.

And double :yay: :yay: for living so close! LOL

Nothing arrived at work today but I came home to find Maria's package in my mailbox... good thing you sent it "no sig required" or else I would have had to wait till the weekend to go pick it up at the PO... You must have had my home address from a previous swap....? Stuff gets lost coming to me here at home.

Well, I'll check on Shauna's in the morning. I'm in bed and too tired to run downstairs. That should complete us, I think....

Sorry I'm such a goof, guys. I kept checking all of my delivery confirmation numbers and all of my ebay stuff that I sent cross country arrived yesterday but the package I sent across town hadn't. I feel so stupid.

I guess that is what I get for having too much going on. Thank goodness I get a Girl Scout break for a few months! I'm so :scared1: right now!

Yeah!!! I am glad my stuff arrived!!!! Whoo! Hoo!!! Yes, I must have your home addy from a previous swap. I don't have any other addy. If you want me to mail somewhere else, PM me your other addy and I will replace it in my book!!! I always waive the siggie!!! I hate that, cause I am never home to sign for packages either and I am never home for the hours of the post office! Soooooo, I always sign that little box!!!!

It depends on the swap... I did PM everyone with my work address for this swap (I think)... I would ask that you go by those directions each time (at least for me, as a hostess) as I don't want to permanently commit to using one or the other every time...

Everything should go postal tomorrow -- I had a small mishap with some of my pieces and a knocked over glass of water on my scrap table yesterday.... so I need to re-do some tonight. Everyone else's is fine - they are on the dining room table :) Will hopefully have all on their way soon!

Woo woo! Can't wait to get these back ;) Now I need to buy a rolo to put them all in. Thanks for hosting!

Will you be posting pictures?

Okay, I am ready to slap on mailing labels and stamps but I need addresses for these people:

AlexWyattMommy(R) - Rolie Polie Ollie
maria34a(L) - Mickey
Marlynnp(R) - JoJo's Circus
Mickster(R) - Hidden Mickeys
rlovew (L) -King Arthur

I checked my PMs but I don't see that these addresses were ever PM'd to me...

Joy, I have most of those from various swaps. I sent you an email at your gmail address.

I think I must be the only person who doesn't keep addys from swap to swap. At least with my new rolodex, I will have somethere to put them all!

Okay, everything is postal except for Marlynn's and Buffy's (can't find your addy Buffy -- you think I'd have it stashed somewhere!).

A few of the pieces, I came across only had 25, so I'm not sure if pieces were stuck together or if you kept your own piece. I didn't want to short anyone so I took it out of my own.

On the stamps -- I am not sure if I lost stamps or what, but some sent $4.05 plus 2-24 or 26 cent stamps, which doesn't quite make $4.60.... Some of you might get back a different combination than you sent me -- I was trying to make it all work out without putting in extra stamps.

So.... it's almost there! Hang tight! Oh and I was able to mail everyone's in boxes so they won't get mangled in the mail.

Hey Joy!

I just PMd you Buffy's and Marlynn's addresses.

Thanks for hosting such a fun swap! I can't wait to get my goodies tomorrow!

Cheers,
Shauna

Okay, everything is postal except for Marlynn's and Buffy's (can't find your addy Buffy -- you think I'd have it stashed somewhere!).

A few of the pieces, I came across only had 25, so I'm not sure if pieces were stuck together or if you kept your own piece. I didn't want to short anyone so I took it out of my own.

On the stamps -- I am not sure if I lost stamps or what, but some sent $4.05 plus 2-24 or 26 cent stamps, which doesn't quite make $4.60.... Some of you might get back a different combination than you sent me -- I was trying to make it all work out without putting in extra stamps.

So.... it's almost there! Hang tight! Oh and I was able to mail everyone's in boxes so they won't get mangled in the mail.

Now your not going to have a complete set! AND your the hostess!!!! So how can we make sure you have a complete set???? Why don't you post what letters you are missing and when we get our packages in the mail we can check to see if any of us have 2 of that letter? OR perhaps the person who made that letter accidently made one short???? They can just make another one and mail it off to you? They should have leftover materials. You HAVE to have a complete set too!!!! So please let us know what you are missing!!!!

I will look through. I don't know if some of you will have an extra that is stuck together to another. There were a few that were sticky. However, I still don't prefer each one being individually bagged either because that tends to add too much bulk. If I do this again (or for other hostesses to note), maybe I will ask that each piece is layered with a piece of plain (copier/drawing/binder) paper in between so the adhesive doesn't make it stick to the next finished piece. That way, I can discard the separator paper when I swap, but pieces don't get stuck together in transit.

You're very sweet to offer to make an extra piece, but I don't want anyone to go to that trouble. I can always make up an extra piece with a different theme. I still need to buy my rolodex!

And before I forget, THANK YOU for all the kind and generous host gifts. I have such a stash built up now! :) I had everything written down to send out individual thank you's but knowing me, it may be weeks before I actually do so, so a big group thank you to everyone for participating and especially to those who sent me goodies. I'll put them to good use!

Please let us know what letters you need. It'll only cost us a stamp to get it to you, and you've been a great hostess. You absolutely should have a full set.

Please let us know what letters you need. It'll only cost us a stamp to get it to you, and you've been a great hostess. You absolutely should have a full set.

I second that. If would be easy for us to make an extra one if you are missing it.
Thanks for being a great hostess!
S :)

I have an extra Rolie head that my boys wanted but never took. I can make a similar card if not exact.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter