ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

Well, Friends, bad news.

Laptop was glitching badly enough that it was crashing every time I tried to start it up. It's now at the laptop hospital being fixed. So, because I refuse to subject myself to the torture of doing replies by phone, I won't be able to reply for at least a couple of days. Which makes me incredibly sad because I'd also set aside today and tomorrow to catch up on all of your threads. :(

Hoping it's not a hardware issue because that means at least a 2 week downtime. I do have my kids' laptop in emergencies, but they need it for homework in then evenings- you know how that goes.

I AM reading along, though, and adore your comments and banter! :)

Carry on...

Sorry. I refuse to banter in these circumstances. Inexcusable. A good TR writer should always have at least two or three spare computers at their disposal.

Fine. You're excused.

(But I do think there might be some updates you could comment on. ;) )
Wow. Ouch.

Seriously, I'm really sorry about that. There's a few TRs that I'm wayyyy behind on.
I really will try to get to them eventually.
Might have to forego some sleep, but.... oh well. Price to pay.

Wow. Ouch.

Seriously, I'm really sorry about that. There's a few TRs that I'm wayyyy behind on.
I really will try to get to them eventually.
Might have to forego some sleep, but.... oh well. Price to pay.

I was TEASING!!!!! No comments necessary at all; I KNOW how busy you are and I'm not one bit worried. :)

I have no excuse for not keeping up other than too much work, being tired too much work. Got me sick , got me steroids , feel great ! Drugs work. My arthritis doesn't hurt, my cough is clearing up my breathing is better and I have ome energy so what did I do today shoveled HEAVY snow and then made the HUGE mistake of telling Judy, Well 30 minutes later she was still yelling at me for shoveling , last time I tell her that!! I am picking up a 5 hour shift at another house I have the issue individual she just wanters around and plays with pegs . Best part is I get $26 an hour OH yeah!!!. I am loving those OT checks and a Huge bennie of being hourly now

Sorry your laptop is sick. Maybe I can post those pics now that I'm not upstaging your return. :rotfl2:

upload_2017-4-7_23-17-19.pngBest Mai Tai on Island!
upload_2017-4-7_23-18-2.pngMy view at Hale Koa - kept trying to catch a wedding, but only saw set up. The outcropping is Ryan and Dana's balcony
upload_2017-4-7_23-19-30.pngEvan's "Hula Yeti" He collects Yeti from EE - has about 16 of them. He was hoping to find a Hula Yeti, so I found a costume at the gift shop!

upload_2017-4-7_23-21-7.pngWaikiki from our bar table
Catching my first Hawaiian sunset

upload_2017-4-7_23-22-18.png

upload_2017-4-7_23-22-52.png

There's some to dream on - I'll be back tomorrow - Pleasant dreams!

Monday - Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona
Papa Sharing the Story
upload_2017-4-8_21-38-22.png
upload_2017-4-8_21-38-42.png

upload_2017-4-8_21-39-5.png

Oil comes up one drop at a time in black blobs like tear drops, then spreads out over the water

upload_2017-4-8_21-39-23.png

Mason sat for a long time, contemplating the names - everyone stood way back from him, in respect. Probably thinking he was paying respects to a great grandfather. very sweet

upload_2017-4-8_21-41-12.png

Monday night was Luau at Hale Koa!

upload_2017-4-8_21-41-58.png

Our oldest son Ryan, with his wife Dana, Mason, 9 and Evan, 6

upload_2017-4-8_21-42-39.png

upload_2017-4-8_21-43-13.png Tatoo time!

upload_2017-4-8_21-43-42.png

upload_2017-4-8_21-43-56.png

Dinner time

Thanks for inviting me to share. Liesa, I'm trying to entertain while you are away.

upload_2017-4-8_21-41-12-png.230240

I love this.

Shucks re your laptop. I hope it can be fixed and not heading for the gadget graveyard.

I find tapping it several times with my Harry Potter wand helps my ipad mini....

Oh, I"m so happy you're still here, Vanessa! I know... it's a lot to wade through. The chatter is mostly inane silliness, but pretty fun and/or funny at times. Trying to get thorugh this, but don't wanna rush it Still lots of material to go. :)

I'm really enjoying it, but I being behind. Truly enjoying your adventures.

Well, you've got a seeeeeeriously peeved hostess on your hands, Friends!

First off, I had no idea anyone had posted like since yesterday... 2 days ago? No! notifications whatsoever.

Worse, even if I had, the DIS has been utterly USELESS on my phone. Literally every 3 posts or 3 minutes it crashes. It literally takes minutes to post a one sentence comment.

But! Why am I posting from my phone at all???

Next post... (so I don't lose this...)

Because Best Buy can kiss my behind.

I took the laptop in, as you know on Thursday. Friday I get an email saying they need more information. Call the number, on hold 30 minutes, then told someone would call me. No one ever did.

Fine. I'll go in Sunday after church. Make it clear I'm hacked off in as polite a way as I know how. Only to be told they only needed my permission to shop it out for a hardware fix.

Awwwwwwwesome. <begins to seeethe on the inside>

"You could have just called."

"No poo poo. Really?!?! I had no idea."

So I have no laptop until a week-10 days from now. Sorry. I'm at the mercy of the kids for use of my old one for commenting. @Captain_Oblivious , @afwdwfan , and many, MANY others, I'll get there. I'll try to chill out before I get there.

Meanwhile, ask me how my trip to the ED was. Go ahead. Ask me. I might be able to tell that story on ohhhh, a week or 2.

XPXPXP

To all who've commented and replied and all, especially Tammie for the photos, thank you!!

I'll comment when I'm less... irritated, and have the tools to do so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter