ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

Love your pics! Thanks for the lice comment on the cute parakeet shot. Ruined my.. I mean made my read. Great sunset shot! Have a great trip, we'll leave the light on for you. :wave:

Must have Christmas lights.
I agree in a certain extent...I used to love doing lights. I have very steep roofs and it's hard to do without two people (one anchoring the rope [me] and one doing the lights[kid]). Since we're almost empty nesters again, it will just not be an option. Maybe if we go the RV route, it will be easier! ;)

I'm doing this on my phone so no quoting.

I really enjoyed your bird and sunset photos. I totally agree with your choice of your last adventure. I love history and living in an area that deals with hurricanes history of past storms fascinate me. I wonder how the damage for that storm compares to Irma

Ugh! I'm just having the worst luck with replying to TRs! I guess I got sidetracked with the new TR and never replied here. Then I had all my multi quotes picked out and my phone restarted and they were all gone! :faint:

I'm not into birds, my mom is, but your pictures were very nice. The sunset ones were as well.

Not sure I'll ever use the phrase about an angel peeing on my tongue....but now, in addition to craving Mexican from reading Mark's update, now I want Italian food, but not pasta in red sauce. Not sure if and when I'm going to get either anytime soon since we just got home from eating out all week.

I think your choice for the last morning sounds more interesting than Mike's. I hope you enjoy your upcoming journey!

Tucker is in the back yard, and Misty, now known as Mercy, is supervising from the deck. On day 3 she finally let loose a little bit, found her bark, and re-discovered her need for back scratching and tummy rubs. She is also a big fan of ground beef and bacon, as is Tucker. I think we are all going to get along just fine!

Allow me:

attach27611_20171106_145506-jpg.282073

Chevy Chase code.

We'll see how it goes when I get back. I don't dare beforehand.

Not unless you want a very uncomfy plane ride there. And few to no rides there either.

Love your pics! Thanks for the lice comment on the cute parakeet shot. Ruined my.. I mean made my read. Great sunset shot! Have a great trip, we'll leave the light on for you. :wave:

LOL! You're welcome!

I aim to please!

And thank ya kindly!! See you in a few weeks!

Ok, I will head that way. Thanks!

And you made it! :)

I'm doing this on my phone so no quoting.

I really enjoyed your bird and sunset photos. I totally agree with your choice of your last adventure. I love history and living in an area that deals with hurricanes history of past storms fascinate me. I wonder how the damage for that storm compares to Irma

Totally understand about phone quoting. Just way too hard.

Thanks, Vanessa! It was fun to get to photograph so many pretty places and animals.

MIke is there right now, and I'll be interested to hear his comparison of last year to this.

Ugh! I'm just having the worst luck with replying to TRs! I guess I got sidetracked with the new TR and never replied here. Then I had all my multi quotes picked out and my phone restarted and they were all gone! :faint:

Been there and done that. Hate when that happens. Usually why my replies take so long. I just refuse to hassle with phone quotes and replies- just too hard.

I'm not into birds, my mom is, but your pictures were very nice. The sunset ones were as well.

Thank, Alison. It was fun to get to get so many fun opportunities to photograph such a nice variety.

Not sure I'll ever use the phrase about an angel peeing on my tongue....but now, in addition to craving Mexican from reading Mark's update, now I want Italian food, but not pasta in red sauce. Not sure if and when I'm going to get either anytime soon since we just got home from eating out all week.

I could love both right now. I need a vacation even if only for tasty food I don't have to cook!

I think your choice for the last morning sounds more interesting than Mike's. I hope you enjoy your upcoming journey!

It was a nice little stop to learn about the area's history!

Thanks, Alison! Coming right up very, VERY quickly!!

Tucker is in the back yard, and Misty, now known as Mercy, is supervising from the deck. On day 3 she finally let loose a little bit, found her bark, and re-discovered her need for back scratching and tummy rubs. She is also a big fan of ground beef and bacon, as is Tucker. I think we are all going to get along just fine!

@DonnaBeeGood

Awww, how adorable! Very sweet little pups you have there! Glad the bark is coming back and well... I mean it would just be wrong to not like bacon and beef!

As for back scratching.... Hmm.....

Not unless you want a very uncomfy plane ride there. And few to no rides there either.

Ain't no lights going up at the pkondz residence until my return.

It's going to suck!! putting them up though. Frozen fingers. Not fun. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!