• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA's multiple fastpass packages:)

IandGsmom

Just another crazy Disney lady
This was the second time using a package through AAA with the unlimited fastpasses. The first time we were able to stay at a Good Neighbor Hotel but they have since changed that to only onsite hotels.

Since we were going to stay at the DLH as a special treat we booked through them. IT IS SOOOOO WORTH IT! With the crowds being a bit more that usual being able to have a fastpass for Indy, Buzz, Autopia, Splash at the same time saved time and long lines. I just wanted to let you all know that.

If you are staying onsite them consider booking through AAA for this timesaver. I liked all the other goodies also like preferred viewing for parade, Aladdin and since I paid with Disney Visa also got preferred viewing to Snow White, a Disney tote bag, 3% cash/DisneyRewards instead of usual 1%. Ok enough plugging AAA. :earsgirl:

Thank you so much for your post!!! I was wondering if the AAA package was worth the hassle of booking through AAA, and you ansered my question. Did you book on line or through an agent? Did you book airfare through them as well? did you ahve trouble getting your VISA goodies?

I just went into the closest office and used an agent. The longest was them being on hold calling to make my reservation. Totally hassle free. We drove this time so no airfare but I probably wouldnt use them for airfare anyways. No problem getting anything, I just told the AAA agent to tell them I was using my Disney Visa and to apply the code associated w/ the promotion. Easy.

I did the same thing. Our trip is in 24 days, and I know that with all the extra AAA perks, the trip is going to be so much better!

Thanks! It just keeps getting better and better :earsboy:

Dobie said:
Thank you so much for your post!!! I was wondering if the AAA package was worth the hassle of booking through AAA, and you ansered my question. Did you book on line or through an agent? Did you book airfare through them as well? did you ahve trouble getting your VISA goodies?

I also booked through my AAA office. Originally, I tried to get some quote over the web, and it never worked. (I'd click on a link that never took me anywhere)... but booking through the office was a snap. In fact, I had them run up quotes for all 3 hotels with various views. I decided on splurging, and ended up booking a park view room at DCH and it was signifcantly cheaper than the same quote directly through the Disney web-site. We are going in early August when we expect long lines and no deals on rooms, so I also feel that AAA was a great way to go. I will say, the payoff may not be so great during slower periods of the year when lines are shorter, and discounts on rooms are more likely.

I also used my Disney Visa and got the Visa perks mentioned. I suggested to the AAA agent that he mention that I was using the Disney Visa when we made the deposit for the reservation. It seemed to me that the Disney rep taking the reservation caught it by the Visa number anyway, but you definitely want to make sure it's mentioned when you make the reservation to ensure you get the extra perks

Thanks for this thread! I also booked the AAA package after much thought since it will be more $$$ than staying off site...but we are going end of July and I know the crowds will be decent.

You've made me feel much more comfortable with my decision.

I, too am feeling better about the decision to stay 'on-site' through AAA for the extra money. Can anyone tell me where the 3% rewards credit instead of 1% was found? Does that also apply to the deposit?
TIA!
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter