Aaarrgghhhh! 5 weeks!

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by deno, Aug 31, 2018.

1. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

I can't believe i'll be there solo in 5 short weeks. Arriving Sunday 7th and not leaving until the 12th. It's been a long long while since i've been there solo and totally looking forward to doing my own thing for a few days.

Exciting time!

Northrup113 and StageTek like this.
  2. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

Enjoy! I love solo trips!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

Thanks!

I did a couple of trips quite a few years ago but kinda missed my kids while I was away so it sort of cast a cloud over me having much fun. I've since been with them a few times over the years so think I can do his one guilt free. Haha

Hoping to take a ride out to NASA, maybe the gulf coast too but most importantly, checking out F&W at EPCOT for the first time ever.

Gonna take it a a very steady pace and just enjoy the WDW vibes and take a bunch of photos.

mco65 likes this.
  5. wisteria1019

wisteria1019 A dream is a wish your heart makes

Enjoy! I'm right behind you with my first solo trip on the 10th of October.

deno likes this.
  6. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

First one! Excitement overload??

Have you been to F&W before? This is the first time I’ve been there. One of my favourite things is just mooching around World Showcase so not sure if the extra crowds are going to spoil that for me. Excited to experience it though...

7. wisteria1019

wisteria1019 A dream is a wish your heart makes

Beyond excited. I'm going for ten days - the first five solo. I have been to Food & Wine a few times - my favorite time of year to tour.