AAA Six Flags Tickets- $19.99

sz9144

DIS Veteran
My kids earned six flags tickets at school for reading, so I went online to pick up tickets for my dh and I- wanted to let people know, I went through AAA website, and our tickets were $19.99 each. You have to have a AAA membership and log in to their website, but then you can access six flags through the AAA website for this great price!

Happy mother's day!

Do you have to show an AAA card when you use the tickets at Six Flags? I'm not a AAA member, but my Mother is. Can she buy the tickets for us to use? Or, do they check at Six Flags and she needs to come with us?

Anyone know?

Thanks OP for posting this........

I wonder is this for a certain area? I just went on aaa and it was $49.99 and $15 parking pass?

we bought tickets for gurnee, il great america. it was $19.99. I printed the tickets at home (it's free thru aaa website), and no where on it does it say AAA, so I don't think you need a membership card- it's just a savings benefit for aaa members, but not an exclusive promo code or anything.

we bought tickets for gurnee, il great america. it was $19.99. I printed the tickets at home (it's free thru aaa website), and no where on it does it say AAA, so I don't think you need a membership card- it's just a savings benefit for aaa members, but not an exclusive promo code or anything.

Can you post the link for this? I went to AAA's website and can't seem to find where you can purchase them for $19.99. I only see where it says you can save $4 off the gate price. Thanks!

It depends on the Six Flags Park.

I live in Georgia and checked the website for the south and I found these prices:

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom is closed for the season. Park reopens May 10, 2008. AAA ticket sales will begin mid April 2008, at select AAA Branch Office locations and on-line at aaa.com.

Adult (48" and over)/Child (under 48")

Retail Price: AAA Member Price: AAA members save:
$37.73 $18.95 $18.78

Effective mid April 2008.

Child ticket at the gate is $23.58.

This is for Six Flags over Georgia:
Adult (48" and over)

Retail Price: AAA Member Price: AAA members save:
$39.99 $27.95 $12.04

Effective 3/1/08.

Child (under 48") / Senior (age 55 and over)

AAA will not be selling the Child/Senior ticket. This ticket must be purchased at the gate. Gate Price: $29.

The link is for the Chicago area.

The link is not just for the chicago area. when I clicked on the link and signed in, I was given the option of choosing which park I wanted to purchase tickets for, it was not just for the chicago location.

The link doesn't work for me, either. I think this offer is for members of the Chicago area AAA. When I clicked on the link, I kept getting re-directed to the Iowa/Minnesota page, and when I did a search for Six Flags, there was no match. Only Busch parks are available here. Bummer! We'll be in St. Louis for a Cubs-Cards game in July, and I was hoping for some cheap 6 Flags tix. Thanks any way!

The link doesn't work for me, either. I think this offer is for members of the Chicago area AAA. When I clicked on the link, I kept getting re-directed to the Iowa/Minnesota page, and when I did a search for Six Flags, there was no match. Only Busch parks are available here. Bummer! We'll be in St. Louis for a Cubs-Cards game in July, and I was hoping for some cheap 6 Flags tix. Thanks any way!

There is a code COLDSTONE you can buy all tickets (adult & children) for $29.99 each. Not as good as $19.99, but better than the full adult price. This was on a thread here a few weeks ago. I just tried it on Six Flags website and it still works. I'm not sure if your 6 tickets are kids or adults, but there were quite a few listings on ebay & craigslist for free kid admissions. Not really much for adults though. Good luck!

http://ww1.aaa.com/scripts/WebObjec...age=AAASixFlags&sessionRedirect=1210517840798

here is the link. when you get to this page, you click on "click here to shop six flags online ticketing site," and when you click, you will be directed to a AAA page where you need to log in to your AAA account, and then it takes you to the purchasing page.

HTH

Thanks again for this link! A friend of mine at work has AAA and she went in and it does not say that you cannot buy for friends or that you have to show a AAA card at the gate. Looks like I'll be getting in Great America for $19.99. Can't beat that! :thumbsup2

Also a good thought to remember, if you plan on visiting for more than one day this year or season, you may be better off buying a season pass. AAA price for my local 6 flags is $30, but a Season pass is $65.

I'm going to go out on a limb (since I can't get to the site) and say the ones for NJ are significantly higher, as usual.

Considering the season passes are now up to $99.99, $129.99 if you want to add the water park. A regular 1 day pass is $39.99.

I'm pretty much done there. I'll put that $$ into my next Disney trip fund.

I'm going to go out on a limb (since I can't get to the site) and say the ones for NJ are significantly higher, as usual.

Considering the season passes are now up to $99.99, $129.99 if you want to add the water park. A regular 1 day pass is $39.99.

I'm pretty much done there. I'll put that $$ into my next Disney trip fund.

The code coldstone worked for NJ where the tix are $29.99 each. It's not $19.99, but better than regular price..........

The link is not just for the chicago area. when I clicked on the link and signed in, I was given the option of choosing which park I wanted to purchase tickets for, it was not just for the chicago location.

When I tried it, it brought me to the AAA South site. :confused3

Thank you so much! I just purchased 3 tickets. You saved me from purchasing form some unknown sourcen on craigslist. You are and angel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter