• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA restaurant discounts

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
So I've purchase plane tickets, park tickets, and booked our hotel room for the week before Labor Day. I'm now working on our food budget. I will be purchasing gift cards from Kroger (to earn fuel points) to pay for our meals. Is there a list somewhere of which restaurants offer a AAA discount?

So I've purchase plane tickets, park tickets, and booked our hotel room for the week before Labor Day. I'm now working on our food budget. I will be purchasing gift cards from Kroger (to earn fuel points) to pay for our meals. Is there a list somewhere of which restaurants offer a AAA discount?

Best I could find for you:
"AAA members receive 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at most restaurants inside USF and IOA, as well as 10% off at the Hard Rock Hotel’s Palm Restaurant for groups of up to seven. Note: Effective 2015, you must purchase your park admission through AAA and show the "Discounts and Rewards" voucher included with your ticket in order to receive any AAA food or merchandise discounts inside Universal's parks."

Best I could find for you:
"AAA members receive 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at most restaurants inside USF and IOA, as well as 10% off at the Hard Rock Hotel’s Palm Restaurant for groups of up to seven. Note: Effective 2015, you must purchase your park admission through AAA and show the "Discounts and Rewards" voucher included with your ticket in order to receive any AAA food or merchandise discounts inside Universal's parks."
Thanks! I bought my tickets from park-tickets.com so at least I know I can't get a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter