AAA Fastpass Question (m)

DL4my2kids

Mouseketeer
I booked the DL hotel through AAA but not a package deal as the park tickets were cheaper through my work.

Can I get the fastpass or do you have to book the whole package though AAA?

Thanks,

Denise

Everyone can get Fast Passes, one ride at a time. The AAA Package including resort accomodations and passes includes a special option which allows you to collect multiple fast passes, including one pass for each attraction that has fast pass. It is only with full AAA packages when staying onsite.

First, it only matters for the next 6 or 7 weeks, as the AAA "Enhanced FastPass" will not be available anymore after early January.

If you are going in the next 6-7 weeks, my understanding is the same as my3kids, that you must buy the tickets as part of the AAA package. If you are going after that period, it doesn't matter so just make sure you know how to use the regular FastPass system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter