AAA Disney's Storytime?

klj27

DIS Veteran
I paid off our package today and asked for a copy of our information. I didn't remember one of the items included. It says that we recieve one Disney's Story Time per person. Does anyone know what this is?

I've been wondering this, too, and hope someone knows?:confused3 Friends of ours booked a AAA package over a year ago but this wasn't offered then. Is there a number to call to reserve our space?

what i have is you can call 407-939-7946 up to 90 days in advance to book it. i think you may need a voucher which would come from AAA (not necessarily to book it, but when you go).

a small group of children get to participate in a storytelling session with a disney character

stupid question - but is it limited to children? i'm sure DGF will want to go

It is valid for all members of the party booking the AAA vacation package. You do need your voucher for entry; they check it carefully, and you need to tell them the # of people on the package when you make the reservation (which of course needs to match the vacation package).

It really is geared for kids. We saw it in July and had the Fairy Godmother. She read a story (literally read a story) from a book to the kids. Kids sit in front, and the adults sit in the seats in the small theatre. After the story, kids can get photos taken and autograph books signed.

It's cute and relaxing.

it takes place in MK in exposition hall. if you're within 90 days and call the number I gave above, i'm sure they can answer all your questions.

Thanks! Now I will talk with the family we are going with to make sure we both have the same magic kingdom day.

I do not believe it's offered every day. When we went in July, we had our choice of Monday or Thursday, I believe. I haven't received the materials yet for our upcoming trip, so I'm not sure the situation now.

we had Story Time booked last year thru AAA.... it had to be on a thursday nite & it took place on Main Street (next to Tony's Towns Square Restaurant) the day came & my kids wanted to go on rides so we didnt bother showing up. :)

Matt

We went to this. Aladdin read the story. Then he was available for autographs and pictures. We really enjoyed it. Even though it was Easter week, it wasn't crowded. I thought it was very low-key and did not take very long.

We went to this. Aladdin read the story. Then he was available for autographs and pictures. We really enjoyed it. Even though it was Easter week, it wasn't crowded. I thought it was very low-key and did not take very long.

Thanks for the review!

Alice read to our kids back in September. They loved it and we were able to add one more autograph to the book. Also they had a few different areas to take pictures (the ones where you stick your head through the cutout). Very cute and some great photo ops!

I wonder if it's too late to call and set this up... Thanks for the phone #

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter