AAA Diamond Parking

littleprincessmom

Mouseketeer
I'm sure that this has been addressed before (sorry in advance) but how do you get to park in the reserved "Diamond" parking area at the parks? I'm assuming just being a AAA member doesn't do it.

Does anyone know? thanks!

I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I thought I was on the theme park strategies thread - Can a moderator please move my post? Sorry!!! :badpc:

You have to buy park tickets or a package from AAA to get the diamond parking pass.

Sandra

you get a little parking pass from AAA - buying the tickets is a good deal.

you show the security guy your pass and he will direct you.

I like the area in Epcot and Studios.

don't like it in MK - the WDW resorts get you a bunch closer!!!

I haven't tried it yet for AKL.

We bought tickets only through AAA last Oct. and saved quite a bit of money and were given our AAA diamond parking pass. Just keep it in your car/rental car and show the attendant when you arrive at each park. There is a blue line to follow for regular customers and a red line for AAA diamond parking and handicap parking.

The AAA parking is right next to the handicap parking and is RIGHT by the entrance to each park. It was a nice perk as we didn't have to wait for trams at the end of the night and it was an easy walk back to the car for sodas (we brought a cooler and used ice from our hotel), change of clothes, etc.

You'll have to look at your pass from AAA though, there are some black-out dates for certain parks. For example, we were there during the Halloween party at MK and MK was blacked out for those dates. However, we went to MK 3 times that trip and twice were still allowed to use it. It never hurts to ask.

Ok... does the AAA parking pass let you park free in a preferred area or do you still have to pay for parking but just get the preferred lot??

You pay for the parking but can use the preferred lots.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter