AAA codes for July

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked in Mid July (8 -11) with a AAA code lately? I've booked at the BC with Rack rate, but wondering whether joining AAA would pay off. Don't want to join then find out the discount is no longer available for my dates.

A week or so ago I booked the WL concierge for July 7 - 10, and the AAA discount got us 15% off. :)

What is involved with using the AAA discount? Do you give them your number when you make the reservation or provide proof at check-in?

Samsma said:
Has anyone booked in Mid July (8 -11) with a AAA code lately? I've booked at the BC with Rack rate, but wondering whether joining AAA would pay off. Don't want to join then find out the discount is no longer available for my dates.

I actually just rebooked my CSR reservation for Nov and got a AAA discount ($140/night for a king bed room, rack rate is $165 :cool: ) But I also priced out reservations on a couple other resorts to see if I could get enough of a discount to make them within my budget. For my dates (Nov 11-20) they didn't have any AAA discounts available for CR. For AKL they didn't have any discount available for standard view rooms, but they did for pool view (I think they quoted $238/night). If you're planning to get AAA for other benefits it's well worth it (I got it specifically for the auto services, so getting discounts like this is a definate plus!), but if you're joining just to try to get a Disney resort discount I would advise calling and getting quote availibility first...I never would have thought that hotels would already have reached their max on AAA discounts for Nov this far in advance!

goofy64055 said:
What is involved with using the AAA discount? Do you give them your number when you make the reservation or provide proof at check-in?

When I just called they didn't ask for my membership number. I was told I would need it at checkin though.

I'm booked at CSR for July 9 - 15 using AAA room only discount. CRO did not ask for our member number and did not even mention having it at check-in (though we will anyway).

We have the Poly July 5th through 15th at $288 per night AAA rate. Waiting patiently for AP's for that time :D

I got a BC standard view room. They didn't ask for my number, but said I would need it at check-in. Yeah! :Pinkbounc

We booked GF lagoon view AAA rate July 1-15. I had to split it into two reservations because 1) AAA will only let you book 10 nights per res, and 2) July 5 starts value season at deluxe resorts. THe rate I got was 10% for July 1-4 - $468 and 15% for July 5-15 $388 (with tax) per night. Still hoping for good AP rates but I'll take a sure thing until then.

AAA knocked $50 off our standard savannah at the AKL for July 8. Also got 15% off on Epcot DiveQuest, and I understand it's gets you discounts all over the place at Universal, including dining and shopping.

Cheers.

Used AAA for our July 23-31st trip. A nice little discount (every bit helps! :D )

Got POFQ Waterview for $156 per night(tax included)-(regular season)
Got WL Standard for $188 per night (tax included) - (value season)

We may change totally to the WL since the price difference isn't that much.

We are patiently waiting for the AP rates to come out too!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter