AAA Auto and homeowners insurance

chefkellyb

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have their insurance. DH is considering changing our policies since our current insurer has been upping our rates by about 10% each year for the last few years (and we haven't put in any claims). Just curious if anyone has an opinion about AAA insurance. We have been members with AAA for about 12 years and never gave it a thought until now. TIA for your thoughts.

I have my auto insurance through AAA and I'm pleased with them. And since I'm a member, I get an additional percentage off (7% I believe) my premium. Each club may handle their insurance differently. Wouldn't hurt to get a quote, though. They ended up saving me a bit of money...and every little bit counts! :thumbsup2

I've always had my auto with AAA. I work for State Farm, but they have never been able to beat my rate with AAA. Last year I insured my home with AAA and got a huge savings on my current auto ins. I received my renewal for my homeowner insurance for 2009 and was so surprised that the rate stayed the same:cool1: I've never have filed a homeowner claim, so not sure how their claim service is, have always been happy with their handling of auto claims. I agree with above response - get a quote.

Yes, I have both auto and homeowners insurance through AAA. They have the best rates for me. I can't comment on their claim service because I haven't had to use it(knock on wood).

I also have home and auto through AAA. We had Travelers when we were first married and renting a condo. When we bought our house, I decided to check into AAA. well, they also use Travelers but it was much cheaper than direct through Travelers.

I've used customer service for changing insurance when we bought new cars and for a water damage claim on our house and they were great.

Has your home appreciated? Is your insurer raising prices and adding more coverage....or is your coverage staying the same? Have there been a lot of claims in your area (not you) that could cause your rates to rise due to more risk? Have you talked to your insurance agent about why they've raised your prices? I'd definitely talk to your current agent and find out what's going on before making a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter