A Yogi Drags Her Dude Back to Disney! Day 6 Finished!(4/22)

I was practicing yoga on my Wii fit a few days ago and thought of you LOL. Just popping in to say hi!

Hey Amanda!

I just read your TR so far. That's so much fun that you and J got to go alone again. And this time you got to ride whatever you wanted!!

Your yoga pose with Pluto cracked me up. What a great trip!

Yay!! I still have followers! :woohoo: Even though I've neglected my TR :guilty: Yes, the typical "I've been sooooooo busy" jargon is true, but seriously! How long can it take to finish a TR? I guess if you're me, many months!

Hey Amanda! I don't know how I missed your last post. Your teppan edo dinner looked so good!!! Hope the news from home wasn't too bad! Great yoga poses. I have been doing some of the yoga videos my cable company offers on On Demand just to break up my normal work out routine. They are really hard! I fell on my face twice in the one :lmao:. I give you lots of credit to be able to teach it.

Hi Nancy! The meal at TE was awesome! We love us some Benihana's, and this was comparable. Different, but in a good way!
I'm going to update and give the not-so-good news from home.
Thank you! I look back at some of those poses now and think to myself, "Wow. I was doing that one wrong!" :laughing: Keep sticking to it! I used to run all the time before I started to practice yoga (like you, just to break up my routine). But now I do more yoga than anything else! And big surprise, I've got down a size in my pants!! :yay::woohoo:

I was practicing yoga on my Wii fit a few days ago and thought of you LOL. Just popping in to say hi!

Awww, hi Jenny! I hope things are going well! I still keep up with you on Facebook (another area I've neglected). Your trips are gonna be here before you know it! And I am going to get caught up on your PTR I PROMISE! :thumbsup2

Hey Amanda!

I just read your TR so far. That's so much fun that you and J got to go alone again. And this time you got to ride whatever you wanted!!

Your yoga pose with Pluto cracked me up. What a great trip!

Hi Staci!!!! How are you?!? I've been keeping up with you guys on your blog! First off, CONGRATS!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for y'all!! And I'm super excited that you guys are taking a family trip! Are you doing a PTR?

An update will be here soon (hopefully within the next few minutes/hours!)!
Thanks again everyone!!

I seriously spent almost an hour typing up a post, and then I was booted off! Seriously! I really am trying to finish this TR! I have been such a bad writer, it’s ridiculous. I’m not going to bore with all the “Life has been sooooo busy” jibber jabber, but it really has. And I really haven’t even had time to log on the DIS Boards. It is hard sometimes to come on knowing we don’t have a trip planned in the near future. Of course we plan on taking Emma around her 5th birthday, but she just turned 2! So we have to wait three llllloooonnnnngggg years….. Oh well.

Aaaannnnyyyywwwaaayyy, back to the TR! Our final full day at Disney...

What a surprise! I was up early again, haha!! We decided to get breakfast at Roaring Forks again and I just HAD to have the Mickey Waffles. So J and I split them while he also got an oatmeal.
205.jpg

Side story: I grew up with my oatmeal tasting “decent” in that it had flavor. J, not so much. He actually doesn’t mind his oatmeal tasting like oatmeal, yuck! I at least need some butter and sugar but usually prefer the maple brown sugar flavor <low fat/sugar of course> but J could seriously eat oatmeal sans flavor and be totally fine. Needless to say, this oatmeal tasted like oatmeal so he had it all to himself.

We headed to my (probably favorite) park: Epcot!
Squish!
222-1.jpg

We got there before rope drop and guess what it started to do again. Rain!
206.jpg

Good thing we had our ponchos with us. So the gates open and they casually (ie. slowly) walk you in. We were headed towards Test Track since I was bound and determined to ride this. And guess what again. CLOSED! Ugh!! We went ahead and got Fast Passes to use incase the rain let up then decided to head over towards Soarin’.
The only picture of the two of us together and I look awful! Oh well…
208.jpg

There wasn’t too much of a wait and when got up near the front I asked the CM if we could ride up front since last time all we saw were a bunch of feet hanging in front of us. She politely corrected us in that we were actually asking for the “high row” verses the “low row”. Note to everyone out there! The CMs standing around actually said they all prefer the low row, not sure why, something about you see a lot more (uh, a lot more feet?). Soarin was fun as usual, but J and I are content with one time on this ride.

Next we ventured over towards Innoventions. I feel like we got cheated on this stuff last time because everything was busy! We played some video game where we the characters. I cannot for the life of me remember the name, I even emailed it to myself but never got it. It was hilarious. The computer first takes video clips of you running in place, jumping and doing a victory dance. I let J actually play the game while I just watched.

209.jpg

HILARIOUS!!!!

Then we headed over to Sum of All Thrills. I was dying to do this since I didn’t even know it existed last time. We waited in line for about 20 minutes of so then got to create our roller coaster. I let J take most of the “creative” part of the ride (big mistake). He didn’t want to do just a “roller coaster”, nah he wanted to make a “jet” ride. :sick: This was also the morning I hadn’t take a Dramamine.
J faking his nervousness
207.jpg

And me knowing this is going to end badly
211.jpg

Needless to say, it was a little too much for me, but J loved it! I ended up having a mild headache for a while.

We walked around for a bit then decided to stop by Test Track and guess what! It was finally open and we got to ride it!!

A few shots as we waited
216.jpg

J was supposed to keep an eye on my hair since it wasn’t cooperating on this trip, but he started to slack a bit
217.jpg

And of course our cheap shot
218.jpg

I will say it was a lot of fun but I would never wait more than 30 minutes for it! We were able to grab another FP since we would be at Epcot that evening.

By this time were both hungry and decided to stop at the Electric Umbrella for lunch since it was close. I don’t remember hearing any review on the Boards about it, but it did hit the spot! I think we were both in the mood for something simple. So we split a burger and a salad. I can’t remember the desserts, maybe a cheesecake and a fruit medley?
219.jpg

Sorry about the bad shot...
220.jpg

It was at this point that J and I decided when we come back (whenever that will be, I’m hoping soon!!) with Emma that we’ll probably do the Quick Service Meal Plan. Most of the CS meals we had were very good and it will be so much easier with kids. Then of course we could do a couple of character meals and just pay OOP (this gives something to plan for our next trip!!).

We decided to head back for a little afternoon break and hit up the pool at the WL. It was nice to swim and relax, and we actually got to see the geyser erupt! On our way back to the room we stopped off at the downstairs area of the VWL.

266.jpg

I can imagine this place is sooooooo cozy during the holidays! You actually feel like you’re at a cabin in the woods with the fire roaring. J and I decided to play a game of checkers at one of the game tables in there. We played for about 45 minutes, but of course I have no recollection of who won (which tells me J probably did cause I would’ve remembered a victory dance or something if I won).

Then we had to head back up to get ready for dinner back at Epcot (I’m noticing a dinner theme on this trip…).
So where would dinner be tonight?

185399_2212232432590_1450901865_2481494_4442051_n.jpg

Chefs de France! This was probably the best meal of our trip! Our waitress, Marian (sp?) was so delightful! She humored J and I with our attempt at speaking French and made the best suggestions for our meal. We both decided soup for our starter, J had the Lobster Bisque and I the French Onion. Can you say “YUM!!!!”

294217_2212234472641_1450901865_2481497_979236_n.jpg

295096_2212234752648_1450901865_2481498_1044657_n.jpg

Both of the soups were out of this world!! J is a soup head and would’ve been fine eating nothing but those soups for the meal (unlimited right? HAHA!).

Now I had my heart set on ordering the Gruyere Macaroni and Cheese, but J convinced me to try something else (duh, Amanda! Don’t listen to J when it comes to food choices). I ended up ordering the salmon and J had the beef short ribs.
230.jpg

229.jpg

My salmon was ok, but nothing like I had had during the week at the other restaurants. It probably had something to do with the fact that it was broiled and not drenched in a decadent cream sauce. J’s short ribs were yummy and we ended up swapping our entrée plates a couple of times. I saw another person’s macaroni and gruyere cheese and was so frustrated I didn’t order that! :headache: Oh well, guess J will have to take me back!

Continued on next post...

Continued from previous post

After all this food (and I mean the plates were CLEANED! J left nothing behind) it was time for dessert. I was already beyond full by this point, but what could we do? J ordered the Profiteroles au chocolat and I had the Gauteau au chocola (J isn’t a fan of crème brulee, but I would consider ordering next time).
234.jpg

Both of these desserts were divine! I just wish we weren’t busting at the seams by this point so we could’ve finished them. I was still feeling a little yucky from the ride earlier (couldn’t shake off the headache from Sum of All Thrills) so I decided to order a coffee.
And look who came to pay us a visit!!
232.jpg

Remy was so cute! I know he only spoke “rat”, but we still told him we loved the food and can’t wait to come back! This will be my one request for next time!! :rolleyes:

We decided to walk around France for a few minutes to see if we could walk off our 3,000 calorie meal (that’s per person). I wanted to have a Grey Goose Lemonade Slush so bad!!! But I still felt yucky and now was so full that I was afraid it would’ve been a waste. So no Slushie for me :sad2: Oh well, just another reason to come back!

We moseyed on over towards Morocco where I ran into the ladies room. When I came out, this is what I found
295349_2212236272686_1450901865_2481503_6116971_n.jpg

J later told me you know it’s bad when he has to lay down from too much food. I think the week of overindulging had finally caught up to him. :laughing:

As we walked through Morocco I got a text from home. Long story short, my cousin’s husband accidently broke our diving board :scared: I was upset and bummed (and a little pissed! I mean really! She couldn’t have waited one more day to tell us since it had happened the first day!! It’s going to cost quite a bit to fix completely <great, more money $$>, but don’t you know things always happen while you’re away). So after we both sulked about this for a good 20 minutes, we decided to try and enjoy the rest of our vacation.

We walked around World Showcase and stopped off at a few stores in the different countries. As you could imagine, we weren’t really in a “spend money” kind of mood. I also needed to take a few more yoga shots!

Eagle pose in front of the American Pavilion
246.jpg

Bent Knee Triangle
255.jpg

J running from the guy at Norway…
256.jpg

And a shot of Illuminations getting ready
259.jpg

We used our FPs and rode TT one more time then decided it was time to head back to the room. I have to say, I was sad that we didn’t get to spend as much time as Epcot as I would’ve liked. I felt like our last trip we got to really explore WS since we stayed at the Boardwalk. J did point out that we did spend a lot of time there last time, so this trip it was more about exploring Magic Kingdom. Guess you can’t have your cake and eat it too, eh?

We finally made it back to the room and decided to relax/pack since we were leaving the next day. :sad2:

Up next: Our final day at Disney. Will we ever ride Splash Mountain? Will I finally get a Mickey shaped ice cream bar? And how crazy can an airport be?

Oh no, your last day is coming up already?

I love Chefs de France, especially the soup! I agree, they could just do unlimited soup and I would eat only that for dinner.

Oh no, your last day is coming up already?

I love Chefs de France, especially the soup! I agree, they could just do unlimited soup and I would eat only that for dinner.

I know! So sad.... :sad1:

Just thinking about those soups right now and I'm drooling :tongue:
I've tried several French Onion soups at home, and there really is nothing that compares to Chefs. Aw! I can't wait to go back!!

Thanks for reading! :)

Loved the update, but sad it is almost over! I love your TRs! Your dinner at Chefs De France looked so good! I agree I always say if we ever eat there I will get the mac and cheese! Mac and cheese is one of my favorite foods. Was what your DH got for dessert as good as it looks in pics? Sorry about your diving board!

Thanks for the yoga tip! that is awesome that you dropped a pant size! I haven't done it since before Christmas. I have taken body pump now for a year, I'm not sure if you have heard of it before but that is one Mon and Weds. and yoga is Tues and Thurs at 7 and I hate waiting until 7 at night to work out. I need to do more of the yoga on my tv though. Def. harder than it looks!!!

Loved the update, but sad it is almost over! I love your TRs! Your dinner at Chefs De France looked so good! I agree I always say if we ever eat there I will get the mac and cheese! Mac and cheese is one of my favorite foods. Was what your DH got for dessert as good as it looks in pics? Sorry about your diving board!

Thanks for the yoga tip! that is awesome that you dropped a pant size! I haven't done it since before Christmas. I have taken body pump now for a year, I'm not sure if you have heard of it before but that is one Mon and Weds. and yoga is Tues and Thurs at 7 and I hate waiting until 7 at night to work out. I need to do more of the yoga on my tv though. Def. harder than it looks!!!

Hey Nancy!
I'm so glad you're still reading (shame on me, over a month goes by without an update..geez!)!
Chefs de France was soooo yummy! And no matter what anyone says, GET the Mac n Cheese!! :thumbsup2 And yes, the desserts were both incredible! Just don't get overly stuffed like we did so you can actually enjoy them!!

I'm loving yoga so much! It's a regular routine in my life now! I had a class this past week with a well-known yoga instructor and boy did it hurt (in a good way). I felt like my core was going to implode! :laughing:

It's officially Spring Break here in Texas, so since J is home I'm hoping to have a little more time to finish this TR (eventually!). I don't know what's wrong with me as to why I can't finish these things in an appropriate amount of time! :rotfl: Life keeps getting in the way...ugh..
Anyway, I WILL finish it in the near future, I promise! I hope everyone (whoever is still reading) is having a great spring so far!
P.S. Today is my birthday, so it probably won't happen today...:rolleyes1

I just came across your tr! Looks like a good time, you got to do so much as just two adults!I hope my dh and I can manage a trip like that one day!

I just came across your tr! Looks like a good time, you got to do so much as just two adults!I hope my dh and I can manage a trip like that one day!

Welcome aboard!! :welcome:

It was very much a "commando" trip and I highly recommend it! ;) It really was a lot of fun to go at our pace and do almost-everything we wanted. Although I can't wait to take little Emma, hopefully in the near future! ::yes::

Thanks for reading!!

Our last day :sad: Ugh, these days are always the worst to plan, but you know they’re coming so you have to.

Our flight was scheduled to leave later in the afternoon, so we had most of the early part of the day to spend at Magic Kingdom. We got up pretty early to finish packing and get ready. The walk to the lobby to drop off our luggage was so depressing.
267.jpg

We went to Roaring Forks for some coffee and had our breakfast there. Breakfast was the School Bread we had picked up at Norway (pretty tasty) along with some fruit. Too bad the fruit was frozen!
268.jpg

One more boat ride to Magic Kingdom this trip! Sorry about the blurry picture, it really was a beautiful morning!
269.jpg

We got there a little after 8am (EMHM day) and the place was already a little crowded. Space Mountain already had a 40 minute wait! :scared1: I picked up a couple of FPs for us then decided to walk around. We got to ride the Tea Cups again, twice!

254668_2212242952853_1450901865_2481524_1154894_n.jpg

293466_2212243592869_1450901865_2481527_6645517_n.jpg

That was enough for me! It really isn’t too bad if you stare at a still object, like the person in front of you, but my stomach was already feeling slightly off so we’d decided to play it safe. Snow White was a walk on and I don’t remember ever going on, so why not? I do have to say, it was a good ride but a little scary. Little kids might get really freaked out (just a warning to those taking little ones).

We also stopped by Winnie the Pooh. I noticed things looked different, but didn’t think much of it. We rode it last trip and decided not to this trip. I wish we had since I learned after our trip that the queue was different :headache: Oh well, just something else to plan for our next trip!
295591_2212244872901_1450901865_2481531_5935685_n.jpg

I think we walked around and pretended to shop til we headed over to Frontierland which didn’t open until 9am.
289.jpg

291.jpg

294.jpg

292.jpg

There was a HUGE stampede once they opened it up. We had to ride BTMR again (LOVE that ride) then FINALLY got to ride Splash Mountain! I must’ve looked ridiculous cause I got out our ponchos while in line. One sweet lady from Boston tried to assure me that it wasn’t that bad, but I wasn’t having any of it. I did NOT want to get wet! Well, there were hardly any splashes to be had. The ride kept stopping/breaking down in random places, so that made it a little irritating. I feel like I remember the ride itself differently, of course that was 1994! It was really cute, and that final drop was doozie!!

We then headed back over to ride Space Mountain and got another FP (can you tell we loved this ride, too?!). Buzz Lightyear had little wait so we hopped on board! It was good, but definitely no Toy Story! :duck: from those of you who love it! Like I said, it was good but Toy Story has a few more effects that I really like. Plus I totally bombed on it!

The People Mover had no wait so we decided to give it a try. I didn’t remember it at all from the 90's.

254758_2212246272936_1450901865_2481536_5265270_n.jpg

185571_2212245952928_1450901865_2481535_2300110_n.jpg

The ride itself was kind of…meh. Pretty boring, but a really good break from the heat and the walking.

The Carosel of Progress was right there when we finished, so why not?
298.jpg

I have to say, this ride/show was really cute! Granted, J and I both have history backgrounds, but I really enjoyed it! I can imagine how this might be not as popular with the kids/tweens/teens, but I think it’s interesting how it traces the lifestyles of the 20th century.

As we left, J and I decided to try and figure out lunch. On our way out of Tomorrow Land we actually came across PUSH (the trash can) for a brief second. I just remember hearing someone comment on the “Ears growing out of the top of her head." I looked up and there it/he/she was! PUSH already had a crowd following him so we carried on. I gave J a couple of options for lunch and we both decided on Pecos Bills. So BACK over to Frontierland we went!

Needless to say, Pecos Bills was PACKED! I mean, it was the lunch hour. We managed to figure out what we wanted to eat (split a burger and a taco salad), then I sent J to find a table while I waited in line to order. It was pretty painless to get our food. This is where I like to point out that Dining Plan does have its perks. This meal OOP would’ve cost us over $20! And it is true what people say about the condiment bar! Oh. My. Gosh! Sooooo good!! The meal was pretty scrumptious, but soooo filling!! Another part where the Dining Plan has a downfall, too much food….

299.jpg

So we had a couple of hours (or less) to finish up at Magic Kingdom along with a FP to Space Mountain. How will things go???

Up next:
How will we finish up our last day? Any drama at MCO (you know there will be)? And a little girl whose parents missed her like crazy!!

Oh no! Last days are the worst! :( I'm not sure what we'll do with ours. Our flight doesn't leave until 8pm so we have a lot of time!

I like Buzz but I have to agree with you that TSM is better. I feel it's more accurate. I've had ridiculously high scores on Buzz and then the next time I ride, I can't even crack 50k! TSM I get in the same score range ride after ride. I have the game for Wii and I'm determined to practice LOL.

Yummmm, Pecos Bill's!

Oh no! Last days are the worst! :( I'm not sure what we'll do with ours. Our flight doesn't leave until 8pm so we have a lot of time!

I like Buzz but I have to agree with you that TSM is better. I feel it's more accurate. I've had ridiculously high scores on Buzz and then the next time I ride, I can't even crack 50k! TSM I get in the same score range ride after ride. I have the game for Wii and I'm determined to practice LOL.

Yummmm, Pecos Bill's!

Last days... Boo!! Maybe one day we'll be one of the lucky ones to already have our next trip planned so the last day won't seem as depressing! :idea:

Next trip I want to attempt to ride Buzz first then TSM, that way I won't be as disappointed. We don't have a Wii, but I have seriously thought about buying one just for the game! :lmao:

I could seriously eat that burger with the toppings right now...mmmm....

Thanks for reading! I need to catch up on your PTRs! ;)

A month since I posted?! Really?!?!?:scared1: This TR is taking fffooooorrreeeevvveeerrrr! At least last time I had an excuse (having a baby and all), but this time I really have no legitimate excuse. Seriously, besides life, several jobs, etc getting in the way. Anyway, I'll finish this TR today (if anyone out there is still reading, haha!) and finish up with some final thoughts.

So last we left off, we had just finished a yummy lunch at Pecos Bills (can't wait to go back there!) and were trying to figure out what to do on our full bellies. PotC was close, and it's one of my favorites, so on we went! Outside the ride they had a show with Jack Sparrow and another pirate. I promise this guy sounded just like Johnny Depp! It was kinda weird... I had to get a close up to make sure it wasn't him! But it wasn't...
292708_2212246592944_1450901865_2481538_6304724_n.jpg

As we wandered around a little more, we found ourselves back at the Haunted Mansion. Another favorite. We actually took the time to walk through the new cemetery and it was really cool! And apparently I have no pictures (can't find them anywhere!). Oh well...

We had our last FP of the trip to use at Space Mountain, so off we went! Still as good as every time before (I think I was partially brain dead cause I don't have a picture from that either). It was nice to think that we sandwiched our trip with Space Mountain. Might be a nice tradition to keep! :idea:

We had another snack credit to use so we stopped off and got ourselves one of the amazing Disney cookies! And another photo I can't seem to find!! :confused: I'll try and locate them so I can share.

I hate saying goodbye to this beautiful place!!
305.jpg

But I try to tell myself we'll be back soon!!

On our way out there was one more thing I had to do!! I didn't get my Grey Goose Slush, but I'll be darned if I didn't get my Mickey Ice Cream Bar!
294633_2212247312962_1450901865_2481541_1120325_n.jpg

And it was sooooooo good! J helped me finish most of it!

We decided one more boat ride back to the WL was in order. Had to get a few last pictures of some of my favorite resorts (where I hope to stay some day!).
310.jpg

312.jpg

313.jpg

We got our carry on luggage and took turns using the fitness center to take showers. While J was showering, I waited in the lobby area of the VWL. It really is a peaceful, beautiful hotel.
315.jpg

We got to the DME stop and waited a few minutes for our trip to MCO. It's so frustrating how this airport seems to always be crowded. When we finally made it through security, I was selected for one of those whole body scans. The man told me to stand on the spot and do something (he was kind of mumbling so it was hard to understand him). Well the something was him saying "Don't Move". Since I didn't understand, I looked at him and said "What?" "DON'T MOVE!!" Yeah, he yelled at me. Kind of humiliating, like I was a bratty, little kid. Guess he's not happy at his job. :sad2:

After we cleared the drama at security, we had about 1 1/2 hours til our flight. We walked around a little bit then came across at Starbucks. Hmmmmmm....Starbucks. Another cluster mess here, too. I stood in what I thought was a line for a few minutes til I noticed people were just coming up to the counter without waiting. Uh, ok. I can be rude too! :confused3

So we enjoyed our coffee with our yummy cookie that had M&Ms and butterscotch! Soooo yummy! (I'll find the picture I promise!) while we waited for our flight.
Jatairport.jpg

aatairport.jpg

I'm trying to decide at this point if we ate too much on our trip....nah!

The flight was pretty uneventful on the way home. I think J and I were both anxious to get home and see little Emma. By the time we got there, it was past her bedtime and my mom had kept her up to see us. As soon as we walked in the door she busted out crying! :sad: I think it was part exhaustion and part her realizing "Oh yeah! You guys have been gone!!".

So we put her to bed and got ourselves situated cause I had an early morning. Yeah, I had one more day left of my yoga training/graduation.

When we got up in that morning, Emma was in a much better mood! We presented her with her gifts from Disney!
An awesome Minnie Mouse light-up toy! You know, for when we go back. She'll have her toy for the parades!
228922_2212248192984_1450901865_2481544_485427_n.jpg

320.jpg

And I gave her the Minnie ears I had worn.
333.jpg

Later that day I had my graduation and Emma was pretty much the hit of the party!
327.jpg

329.jpg

Up next:
Final Thoughts! And I promise not to wait a month! ;)

I'm so sad this is over, but it seems like you had a great last day! Any plans in the near future of you guys going back? Don't worry about taking time in between posts! At least you write a TR and finish it, that is most important! Can't wait to read your final thoughts!

I'm so sad this is over, but it seems like you had a great last day! Any plans in the near future of you guys going back? Don't worry about taking time in between posts! At least you write a TR and finish it, that is most important! Can't wait to read your final thoughts!

Hey Nancy!!
Thanks so much for staying on board!!
I know, I hate when trips come to an end :sad2: I hope to go back sometime in 2013 (although J doesn't know yet :rolleyes1). I know I want to take Emma for her 5th birthday, but that'll be in 2015 and that's just too far away!!:lmao: My dream in the future is to buy DVC and be able to plan trips so we always have one to look forward to when we leave...make sense?? You guys bought resale, right? Whenever we get to that financial point I may have to look into that!

Final thoughts will be up soon (along with some updated pictures!!)!

Aw, the last day:sad2: You certainly prolonged the end of this trip long enough:laughing:

I hope you get to take Emma in 2013. We waited until Caitlin was 5 and I really wish I had just taken her when she was 3. I love reading TR's with young kids, they always seem so magical. Of course I would only do that if you were going to go back more than once, which I am sure you are.

Aw, the last day:sad2: You certainly prolonged the end of this trip long enough:laughing:

I hope you get to take Emma in 2013. We waited until Caitlin was 5 and I really wish I had just taken her when she was 3. I love reading TR's with young kids, they always seem so magical. Of course I would only do that if you were going to go back more than once, which I am sure you are.

I know!! I think I subconsciously prolong it because I don't want it to end! :guilty::laughing:

I REALLY wanna take Emma soon! If all goes as planned, we will be taking her sooner than later!! :yay:

How did I miss this update? I was in Scotland! Why'd you post while I was in Scotland? LOL

Sad your TR is over. Plan another trip ASAP! And it's been over a month since you promised to post your final thoughts LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter