A World of Lights: Light Fixtures at Disney

I never really paid too much attention to the light fixtures at Disney World, but these are amazing pictures.

they really show the detail that Disney puts into every single thing they build.

When I go in November, you know I'm going to be looking at the light fixtures and snapping away. I will definitely post some here!
I think that is why I love the light fixtures so much because it shows the details that Disney puts into everything that they do.

I can't wait to stay with this one!
:woohoo:

Are you planning to stay there or to eat at Boma?

Oh you should check them out. And if you are a Hidden Mickey fan, many of the light fixtures have hidden mickeys

Just a word to the wise...it's addicting!!!
We are planning to stay at WL but we want to go to dinner at Jiko. :thumbsup2 My goal is see as many of the resorts as I can decorated for the Holidays.

We are planning to stay at WL but we want to go to dinner at Jiko. :thumbsup2 My goal is see as many of the resorts as I can decorated for the Holidays.

Oh that is going to be so beautiful. Try to do an early dinner so that you can see the storyteller by the firepit at sundown. It's really beautiful. We still haven't eaten at Jiko...you'll have to let me know how it is.

Oh that is going to be so beautiful. Try to do an early dinner so that you can see the storyteller by the firepit at sundown. It's really beautiful. We still haven't eaten at Jiko...you'll have to let me know how it is.
I've been reading good things about it. I feel just meh about Boma but after reading a few Jiko reviews, i was really excited so it's worth trying for us. I'll have to write down the storyteller tip so I don't forget!

Here's one from WL lobby.

CIMG0211-1.jpg

Animal Kingdom.

P1080489.jpg

Same shop, different trip.

P1100611.jpg

Hollywood Studios - Chinese Theater.

P1080519.jpg

Epcot - China.

DSC06574.jpg

Magic Kingdom - Haunted Mansion.

P1100241.jpg

POFQ.

disneypicssssssdiney041.jpg

Magic Kingdom.

disneypics011.jpg

Tower of Terror.

disneypics288.jpg

disneypics289.jpg

Animal Kingdom.

466.jpg

Magic Kingdom.

119.jpg

Here's one from WL lobby.

CIMG0211-1.jpg
Awesome!

Animal Kingdom.

P1080489.jpg

Same shop, different trip.

P1100611.jpg

Hollywood Studios - Chinese Theater.

P1080519.jpg

Epcot - China.

DSC06574.jpg

Magic Kingdom - Haunted Mansion.

P1100241.jpg

POFQ.

disneypicssssssdiney041.jpg

Magic Kingdom.

disneypics011.jpg

Tower of Terror.

disneypics288.jpg

disneypics289.jpg

Animal Kingdom.

466.jpg

Magic Kingdom.

119.jpg
You take some amazing photos! Those are all so beautiful!

Here's one from our stay at the gorgeous AKL a couple of weeks ago.

2008_1013aug080099.JPG

2008_1013aug080100.JPG
What a light! That's just great. I love the ostriches!

Thanks!

Great photo!!

I have soooo many pictures of light fixtures. My family thinks I'm a little crazy! :lmao: Although now my kids will point out the "cool"ones. I'll have to dig them out and post them.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in my passion for light fixtures. I think they are so beautiful!

Kimba

I have soooo many pictures of light fixtures. My family thinks I'm a little crazy! :lmao: Although now my kids will point out the "cool"ones. I'll have to dig them out and post them.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in my passion for light fixtures. I think they are so beautiful!

Kimba
It really comforts me that I am not the only one! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter